• Watering eyes when having an orgasm?

curvyandtattooed [sign in to see picture]

Hey! Hope everyone is well and having fun on here :)

Now, question time!

Does anyones eyes ever water when they are having an orgasm/just after having an orgasm?

I used my vibe last night whilst having sex with my OH and I noticed that, after I had an orgasm, my eyes were watering a bit? This has happened before and it doesn't bother me but I just wondered if anyone else does the same thing?

They weren't full on watering as if I was crying (I'm not sure that would be a great thing to happen; for my OH to look down and I'm there looking like i'm crying!) but they were almost 'welling up' but obviously I had no feeling of sadness....the complete opposite infact hahaha!

The orgasm felt amazing, no problems there at all. I just wondered if anyone else has ever experienced this?

Looking forward to chatting :)

x

la83 [sign in to see picture]

Tears of happiness, euphoria, very special I'd say.

Never happened to me though, sometimes I have trouble talking, but soo love it. Enjoying every moment.lol

la83 wrote:

Tears of happiness, euphoria, very special I'd say.

Never happened to me though, sometimes I have trouble talking, but soo love it. Enjoying every moment.lol

Aww :) Yeah it happens sometimes when I'm 'solo' as well.

I guess it's just my bodies way of releasing the energy as well lol :) xx

morefun [sign in to see picture]

Its usually just before with me when I'm struggling to get there lol. I sometimes get tears streaming down my face even though I'm not crying, its just watering.

Sexyboots wrote:

Its happened to me sometimes....maybe its because I close my eyes so tight!! LOL

Yeah that's what I thought it might have been lol! xx

Thanks for the comments to far lovely people :)

It's interesting to see that other people have experienced something similar too! :) xx

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

My eyes only water because of my cold

I must try harder

Randy101 wrote:

My eyes only water because of my cold

I must try harder

Awww I hope you feel better soon!

Lol just use the waterproof lustfingers whilst having sex......worked amazingly for me ;) x

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

My eyes always water after having an orgasm, especially if it's a really intense one! It's not crying, per se, just tears of tiredness/orgasmic tension I think :/

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

My eyes always water after having an orgasm, especially if it's a really intense one! It's not crying, per se, just tears of tiredness/orgasmic tension I think :/

Yeah this is what it felt like for me! It was really intense and I opened my eyes and I noticed that I had 'welled up' and I could feel a small tear in the corner of my eye lol. xx

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

Seems like you had a special night.

killerbunny wrote:

Seems like you had a special night.

It was just a quickie ;) I just decided to bring out the toy for a change lol ;) xx

scarab9 [sign in to see picture]

ex of mine was very vocal in bed so I never realised that she wasn't having full blown orgasms that often - something I wish I'd realised before. I noticed one time when there was barely a difference in her behaviour except her eyes watered a lot, it looked like she was crying. She was very embarrassed about it but after we discussed it and she understood she didn't have to worry, I understood the signs a bit better, then our sex life was phenomenally improved.

nothing wrong with it, there's a lot going on in your body when you orgasm

scarab9 wrote:

ex of mine was very vocal in bed so I never realised that she wasn't having full blown orgasms that often - something I wish I'd realised before. I noticed one time when there was barely a difference in her behaviour except her eyes watered a lot, it looked like she was crying. She was very embarrassed about it but after we discussed it and she understood she didn't have to worry, I understood the signs a bit better, then our sex life was phenomenally improved.

nothing wrong with it, there's a lot going on in your body when you orgasm

Ahhh yeah that's what I experienced and I didn't want my OH to look down at me and think that I was crying haha! Oh yeah I know there's nothing wrong with it, I just wanted to know if anyone else had had this experience as well! :) Thanks for sharing your story xx

scarab9 [sign in to see picture]

no problem :-)

:) xx

Sailor'sLady [sign in to see picture]

Yes, that's happened a few times when I've had a particularly intense orgasm, or when I've been kept on the edge for a while beforehand!

Sailor'sLady wrote:

Yes, that's happened a few times when I've had a particularly intense orgasm, or when I've been kept on the edge for a while beforehand!

Ahhhh! Yes this was an intense orgasm, even though it was over quick quickly (the vibe made me orgasm very quickly which then made him do the same lol!). It felt good which is the main thing hahaha!! I was just like "oh no, I hope he doesn't see and think I'm crying" hahaha! xx

Sailor'sLady [sign in to see picture]

Me too! The first time it happened I kind of brushed the little tears from the corners of my eyes before he could see. The second time they were streaming down my face - after we'd established it was a reaction to the orgasm and not me being upset, he was very proud to have 'ahem'ed me to tears!!

LOL yeah that's exactly what I did last night! I just quickly brushed the tear out of the corner of my eye before he could notice haha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has experienced this! It seems a few people have the 'watering eyes' experience too! xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.