• Do You Use Lube Regularly?

mickylicky [sign in to see picture]

I haven't used lube yet, but I am considering buying some, as the erections of my OH don't last as long and we keep on compromising on foreplay time...

But just today, after talking to him for an hour on the phone about anything but sex, I managed to insert a vibe without any lube right away

missdoggylover [sign in to see picture]

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]

We use it all the time -

anna-rampant [sign in to see picture]

I always use it even when I am wet.

I definitely want to try some different ones, but I find I am quite sensitive. I love it, me and my OH end up covered my the end. I used to not use it but I definitely think it makes sex better. Not to mention we apply it to each other, rather than ourselves, so it's nice for foreplay

MissNaughty<3 [sign in to see picture]

I physiscally cant have sex without it. Naturally im very very tight (infact too tight, yes that does exist) and even when im extremley turned on i find it hard to fit a penis or anything else inside me. A little lube just helps and makes it much more comfortable for me.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I often use it, probably 1 out of 3 times I have sex. Sometimes I use it not because it's a must but because it makes things more comfortable. I always use it for anal, giving and receiving. I also sometimes use a little flavoured for oral, it makes a nice chance.

The person who posted that is immature and close minded.

c00kie [sign in to see picture]

I've never needed lube when it comes to sex... But when i brought my toner/jiggle balls i had t buy lube for that. Now I use lube most times i use my toys.

I recenlty brought a flavoured lube (for my OH) but not had the chance to use it yet.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

mostly use fr anal - only used it for vaginal play if using a |MASSIVE toy

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.