• Do You Use Lube Regularly?

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

So far never needed it. Always very well naturally lubed, but of course if you need it then use it if it helps.

Midnightlou [sign in to see picture]

I'm 23 and myself and my OH (22) use it lots, he's very well endowned and it just helps the smoothness. It's a must for anal though!

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

I find that our use of lube normally depends where I am in my cycle. I always use it when I'm on my own and we use the Sliquid Organics Natural lube as I have never had any reaction like I have had with others. We always use the gel http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15949 for anal and H20 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15118 for normal use.

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

I use Lube for fleshlight, and wanking sometimes if I got the time

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

curvyandtattooed wrote:

I use lots of lube everytime me and my OH have sex. I can't go without it.
    It feels great but I also feel that I don't produce enough natural lubrication myself so it's an essential in the bedroom.
    I'm also really sensitive 'down there' and I get sore pretty easily unfortunately so I need the lube to ease things a bit.
    I think it's a childish thing to say that you need to use lube because you're not turned on enough.
    At the end of the day, lube is a great sex aid and can be used for whatever reseaon the users wants to :) x

This :)

curvyandtattooed [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

curvyandtattooed wrote:

I use lots of lube everytime me and my OH have sex. I can't go without it.
    It feels great but I also feel that I don't produce enough natural lubrication myself so it's an essential in the bedroom.
    I'm also really sensitive 'down there' and I get sore pretty easily unfortunately so I need the lube to ease things a bit.
    I think it's a childish thing to say that you need to use lube because you're not turned on enough.
    At the end of the day, lube is a great sex aid and can be used for whatever reseaon the users wants to :) x

This :)

Don't know why this is not letting me quote properly but I'm glad it made you smile lol :) xx

KinkyClover [sign in to see picture]

Not really ever used lube a whole lot, but hoping to experiment with it a bit in the future. Generally only for anal or use of toys if they needed it or felt better with it.

speedo [sign in to see picture]

If you're having a good long session like we normally do, lube is essentially if you don't want to be sore at the end. Also has it's uses for different things, toys, anal play. Different lubes provide different textures and sensations changing a simple wank into something much more exciting!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Use it for anal always

choclover [sign in to see picture]

Jesticulated wrote:

It's an essential for us, not sure if it's the breastfeeding, or my implant, or both, but I almost always need it due to not being lubricated enough myself.

I've found this too, that since breastfeeding or having the coil fitted that I've needed some extra lubrication.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I do not have a problem with being to dry but we still use lube on a regualr basis...it can add so much...warming lube, tingling lube, floavoured lube etc

I love the sensation of him applying the lube or he loves watching me do it....and everything just feels that more sensitve to the touch...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Im  using lube when using big toys or anal

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Lube is great fun - sometimes more sensual for touching, using toys with etc..... Anal - its a must! And so much fun when applying as a part of foreplay, rather than using it like wallpaper paste - splash on and get in....

Its great fun! Not a sign of anything other than making the whole experiwence work in the fun direction.

K-Walker [sign in to see picture]

I always use it when playing with toys just for the pleasure, with somebody else I never need to use it!

him'n'her [sign in to see picture]

Be it optional or essential, always, occasionally or never, can someone explain where the term "admission of failure" could ever fit in to something which enhances or enable the enjoyment a person or people could share.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

him'n'her wrote:

Be it optional or essential, always, occasionally or never, can someone explain where the term "admission of failure" could ever fit in to something which enhances or enable the enjoyment a person or people could share.

I absolutely agree! But I do think that there are some people out there who have that opinion about lube.

Mistress Magick [sign in to see picture]

I used to be dripping wet when I was a teenager, but as soon as I went on the pill, I had to start using lube. (Hormones can make a huge difference and cause vaginal dryness as well as changes in interest level so that even if she wants to be turned on and wet, her body won't comply.) 

Now, I have a medical condition that makes me dry, so I always use copious amounts of lube - and I haven't even hit menopause yet! I also find that using a "hot" lube with menthol in it helps make me much more sensative. 

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

Yes, we have used lube for years.  When younger we only used it for anal.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Using lube is a great way of reducing friction inside the vagina, thus allowing you to keep going for longer without necessarily tipping yourself over the edge so quickly..... Also it is great for reducing any soreness from repeated sex. In actual fact in response to the original post from the "you only need lube if..... " maybe they don't understand the other reasons and benefits of using it, which is a shame, as their sex life may even increase with the use of such lubricants.

Who would be without strawberry durex flavour?!

What would a world without Sliquid be like?

What condom wearer wouldn't want AloeVera from Durex sliding over them?

Try using a stroker sleeve without..... Then with.... I know which I'd prefer!

Or perhaps they have never used the purple massage lube from Durex, to caress their partner...........

Opportunities missed. :)

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

we use lube when using toys on me. i like to use lube when i'm giving my husband a wank.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.