• Can't squirt

danliz [sign in to see picture]

My husband has been trying to make me squirt lately with the two finger motion and it just dosent work in fact i find it uncomfortable. Is there a toy that he could use that would help or would i still just feel uncomfortable??

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

i swear by the doc johnson lucid dreams no.14

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12083

works EVERY time! x

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

keep trying & dont give up the main thing is to be relaxed

la83 [sign in to see picture]

Ohh, that looks nice,on my wishlist now thanks.

I only learnt to squirt a few month back, been married a long time and didn't even know about the g spot.

But you have to be relaxed and aroused plenty. It does not come on my first orgasm, usually takes two or three before I can let go. I usually go for a clitoral orgasm first. Go to the bathroom first to empty your bladder and when it is coming you will feel like you want to pee, don't hold back, just let it go.

If you feel uncomfortable you may need to use some lube. Also have a towel to hand,good luck

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

la83 wrote:

Ohh, that looks nice,on my wishlist now thanks.

I only learnt to squirt a few month back, been married a long time and didn't even know about the g spot.

But you have to be relaxed and aroused plenty. It does not come on my first orgasm, usually takes two or three before I can let go. I usually go for a clitoral orgasm first. Go to the bathroom first to empty your bladder and when it is coming you will feel like you want to pee, don't hold back, just let it go.

If you feel uncomfortable you may need to use some lube. Also have a towel to hand,good luck

I would have said the same, deffinately pee first. When you master it it's awsome though.

GymJunki3 [sign in to see picture]

You could try getting him to place one hand on your pubic bone so that he is applying gentle pressure from the outside whilst stimulating you internally.

Maybe get him to use just one finger when doing the come hither motion? Some women find two can be uncomfortable.

abacus [sign in to see picture]

you'll get there just be patient and stay relaxed, my wife only started squirting a few months back and now she does it all the time, it usually works if i use to fingers and do a sort of "come here" motion with my two fingers, curve them both up and sort of pull back as if you'll calling someone over, you will do and once you do you wont want to stop, just be sure to put towls down first :)

Looksgoodinheels [sign in to see picture]

I can squirt but never know when I'm going to, never been able to make myself.

Georgina71 [sign in to see picture]

I have never squirted in my life, and I don't find the idea at all appealing. What's so great about it anyway? Are squirting orgasms stronger?

Spocket [sign in to see picture]

I can make my wife squirt every time and its fantastic she knows when she's about to do it as well as her whole body tightens especially her pussy and it feels great. Whether its my fingers, tongue or cock mmmmm.. Definitley the come here motion against the back wall of the clitarus and quite firm motions

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Spocket wrote:

I can make my wife squirt every time and its fantastic she knows when she's about to do it as well as her whole body tightens especially her pussy and it feels great. Whether its my fingers, tongue or cock mmmmm.. Definitley the come here motion against the back wall of the clitarus and quite firm motions

Yep I agree that's the most effective way to do it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.