• Freshly Shaved!

monkee007 [sign in to see picture]

I like to be clean shaven, not sure if I would do the waxing thing tho!!!!!

curvyandtattooed [sign in to see picture]

Would love to be brave enough to wax but, despite people saying its not too bad, I can't help thinking it would be pretty sore lol! I'm really sensitive down there anyway and I just think it would rip me to shreds (sorry if that's TMI lol!) I do shave though as that's much cleaner & nicer :) x

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

curvyandtattooed wrote:

Would love to be brave enough to wax but, despite people saying its not too bad, I can't help thinking it would be pretty sore lol! I'm really sensitive down there anyway and I just think it would rip me to shreds (sorry if that's TMI lol!) I do shave though as that's much cleaner & nicer :) x

I'm the same would love to wax. I dod try it but ended up bleading and sore, but me and my OH love clean shaven look but it doesn't stay smooth.

curvyandtattooed [sign in to see picture]

mrs average wrote:

curvyandtattooed wrote:

I'm the same would love to wax. I dod try it but ended up bleading and sore, but me and my OH love clean shaven look but it doesn't stay smooth.

Yeah I think I would end up the same way :( Ouch! Yeah we're the same although I am much more strict with my shaving, he lets himself go a bit so I have to persuade him to shave again lol. He doesn't like the itching but he doesn't realise that that will ease if he shaves more lol. xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.