• deepthroating

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

I don't enjoy watching my wife gag, it does nothing for me. I tend to agree with rach, its the whole dribbling mess that turns me off

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

Have to confess the spit, the more the better, is a turn on.

uxo [sign in to see picture]

Fishnet~Stockings wrote:

Hi guys, new to this forum, but got interested when I saw the topic of conversation...I love sucking my OH cock and deepthroating, but still can't manage to let him cum in my mouth...any tips would be appreciated.

My OH is the same, on very special occasions she'll let me cum in her mouth but rare!

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

I do like to but have quite a sensitive gag reflex sometimes so can't all the time, not sure my oh would find me gagging attractive lol

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted to bump this as the subject fascinates me and as im fascinated by LH insights into what it does for the woman; how it feela to be deepthroated. It's my one great passionate to give this and to hear from women who are turned on by it kind of completes the circle

MissSteele [sign in to see picture]

Im another thats all for it....so incredibly horny being grabbed by the hair and deep throating your man. Im relatively submissive so its a power thing, him being in control and i love the groan of pleasure from him when it goes really deep!

Mr&MrsGrey [sign in to see picture]

I like doing it depending on the mood and type of sex we are having.

Exotica [sign in to see picture]

I love deepthroating. Especially being grabbed by the hair and 'forced'.

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

This thread makes me so jealous. The average bj for me lasts about 30 seconds. My oh doesn't like it, won't let me go down on her either.

Stuck in one serious rut.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ron Burgundy wrote:

This thread makes me so jealous. The average bj for me lasts about 30 seconds. My oh doesn't like it, won't let me go down on her either.Stuck in one serious rut.

Mr&MrsGrey wrote:

I like doing it depending on the mood and type of sex we are having.

is that Mr or Mrs speaking.

Ron

talk to her

Mrs Minx [sign in to see picture]

FS- LOTS OF SALIVA. That works for me. Just build up saliva in your mouth as your sucking him (this also feels great for him) and then when he cums, it'll mix with the saliva which dilutes it so it doesnt taste so bad. And as everyone else has said, keep him to the back of your mouth too when he cums so its not in your mouth too long!

Emma44 [sign in to see picture]

personally i dont mind it but im not a lover of it and also the thought of him cuming in my mouth makes me want to gag, but luckily for me he only ever seams to wants it as a warm up to sex,so i appear to be getting away with it =)

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

Fishnet~Stockings wrote:

Hi guys, new to this forum, but got interested when I saw the topic of conversation...I love sucking my OH cock and deepthroating, but still can't manage to let him cum in my mouth...any tips would be appreciated.

lube helps.... but it used to be the warmth that made me feel icky lol. (I don't even like warm custard etc... haha) but i found a drink handy helped, but the biggest tip being... deep throating actually allowed me to swallow faster and most of it skips past the tongue and tastebuds lol.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Emma44 wrote:

. . . luckily for me he only ever seams to wants it as a warm up to sex,so i appear to be getting away with it =)

Have you tried discussing this with your partner? Long-term, feeling that there are things you can't talk about and that he doesn't realise about your sex life can have a bad effect on the whole relationship.

You shouldn't be having to do things you don't want to do to keep your partner happy, unless that's something you've both freely agreed to beforehand.

Emma44 [sign in to see picture]

its not a problem im fine with it i just dont like the idea of him cuming in my mouth, and hes nevercommented on the fact i swap to my hand at the end, and as i said he almost always stops me for actual sex any way

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.