• just bought my first pair of heels and they feel fantastic.

kinky str8 [sign in to see picture]

hi all, after a very frustrating few hours at the shops yesterday, i went back today and bought my first pair of heels, strappy white ones, and wow, they immediatly made me feel more femine than just womens lingerie alone, i just put my washing on in sexy underwear AND SHOES, putting the washing on never felt so good and sexy. lol.

they are the best ten pounds ive spent in a long time. want more shoes now, lol x

cdjon [sign in to see picture]

I know how you feel i have quite a few pairs of heels and i love wearing them they make me feel sooo good.

I am always loking at shoes and are tempted to buy more.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I love my heels from new look i brought the other day x

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I love my heels from new look i brought the other day x

New Look shoes should be burnt and never spoken of again. They're heavy, their sizes are screwed up and are the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever, ever come across. I put a pair on and walked around the shop for 2mins and my feet hurt so much. Just no. Save your money and buy a pair from somewhere else

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing heels but they just hurt my feet so much. Im forever in search of more comfy ones

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

wierdly geoge at asda are amazingly confy for the price, i have 3 pairs from there for photoshoots and their really confy

Well not got any from there yet so I'll try them next :)

oasis are another good one i find, but i usually wait for sales from there

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Next do very comfy shoes. I have two pairs that I can wear for hours on a night out and my feet don't even hurt a little bit after hours of dancing. Very good quality and not too expensive

i quite like next too :) M&S are pretty good too, although a bit pricey

Thanks guys that gives me a few more to try. Im determined to find some :)

Looksgoodinheels [sign in to see picture]

What do you mean by heals? i can only walk in 3 inch heals otherwise i feel like i'm going to fall over!! I do wear higher at home for OH but i'd love wear them out for him as he keeps telling me i have great legs but just don't feel safe

Looksgoodinheels wrote:

What do you mean by heals? i can only walk in 3 inch heals otherwise i feel like i'm going to fall over!! I do wear higher at home for OH but i'd love wear them out for him as he keeps telling me i have great legs but just don't feel safe

thave you ever tried wedges? if not try some high wedges if your worried about falling over. I promice, its nearly inpossible to fall over in wedges, and they look just as nice as heels :)

Looksgoodinheels [sign in to see picture]

ToxicJenni wrote:

Looksgoodinheels wrote:

thave you ever tried wedges? if not try some high wedges if your worried about falling over. I promice, its nearly inpossible to fall over in wedges, and they look just as nice as heels :)

thank you I'll give it a go

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

What is it about heels that makes you feel feminine? I just feel like a clutzy giraffe on a bender.

rose hip wrote:

What is it about heels that makes you feel feminine? I just feel like a clutzy giraffe on a bender.

hi all, its just the way they make me feel rose hip, they make me automatically walk more like a women and that makes me feel more sexy in my womens clothes. im glad to say i didn't have any trouble walking in them at all. i also like crossing my legs when i'm sat down and seeing them out the corner of my eye. also they make my legs look even better ( not to sound to vein, cuz i promise u i aint, lol)

i feel my CDing progressing all the time and this is just the next step for me and i'm happy to say i really enjoy them.

massive heels aren't really a must for me, i'm satisfied with my 3 inch ones as they make me feel good and i can walk in them like i say.

bottom line, i like them so why not. lol. x

btw way rose hip

giraffe on a bender, PMSL, very good. just keep thinkin of a pissed giraffe in heels now. lol.x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.