• What is the Worst Sex Advice You've Ever Received?

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

Worst advice I ever got...Just remember, it's all about keeping your man happy.

Thanks for that

Noon [sign in to see picture]

Worst advice ever has to have been that "if you really love someone they will love you back" what a load of tosh that is!  :(

Janny [sign in to see picture]

When I was younger, say 25ish years ago there was this story, that if you had unprotected sex with a girl, if she then washed her fanny with, and I'm not making this up, Coca-Cola - that would kill the sperm and stop her getting pregnant.

Luckily never tried....

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Fr33b1rd wrote:

Worst advice I ever got...Just remember, it's all about keeping your man happy.

Thanks for that

*waves* hello stranger!

I've never really received bad advice - my sex education wasn't too bad, my mother was always pretty open and supportive.

There is some utter tripe in that Cosmopolitan though - such as you must orgasm, or the sex isn't good enough or suggesting sex should be used as a weapon/bribe.

Adx

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

Hello yourself!

How is the world treating you and your lovely man? I do hope the studies are going well and that your health is good x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I replied on FB sweetness :D

Adxx

ArchersKiss [sign in to see picture]

My Nana was a Matron, and she always told me everything straight. 

If I ever had a question about anything I'd ask her, she'd get the books out and talk me through the diagrams, explaining everything. I remember sex education at school, and thinking bloody hell I could teach this better. It was probably her influence that sparked my intrest in anatomy and helped me to choose my career. 

She told me to enjoy sex, to revel in it. That our bodies are designed for pleasure and birth. She told me about contraception, and said that just leaves you to relax and enjoy it.

The best advise I ever had from her was 'the clitoris is the ONLY organ in the human body thats sole purpose is pleasure; find it, use it, love it. And if your ever in bed with someone who dosen't know where it is, what its for, or how to pleasure you. Draw them a map, and give them directions!' Even at 13 I respected my grandmother for using 'someone' and not asuming either way.  I love my Nana!

The worst I heard, and not really advise; came from a guy -friend of a friend, in the bar- who said that women weren't meant to enjoy sex, that it was for mens pleasure and reproduction, oh and that no woman actually orgasms thats just a chicks mag ploy to make men feel inferior about their performance. OH and my friend sat there and burst into laughter when I said "honey, I dont think your doing it right, here let me draw you something" so I drew a pussy on a napkin and circled the clit. Well that shut him up! LOL 

Not2Sure! [sign in to see picture]

ArchersKiss wrote:

My Nana was a Matron, and she always told me everything straight. 

If I ever had a question about anything I'd ask her, she'd get the books out and talk me through the diagrams, explaining everything. I remember sex education at school, and thinking bloody hell I could teach this better. It was probably her influence that sparked my intrest in anatomy and helped me to choose my career. 

She told me to enjoy sex, to revel in it. That our bodies are designed for pleasure and birth. She told me about contraception, and said that just leaves you to relax and enjoy it.

The best advise I ever had from her was 'the clitoris is the ONLY organ in the human body thats sole purpose is pleasure; find it, use it, love it. And if your ever in bed with someone who dosen't know where it is, what its for, or how to pleasure you. Draw them a map, and give them directions!' Even at 13 I respected my grandmother for using 'someone' and not asuming either way.  I love my Nana!

The worst I heard, and not really advise; came from a guy -friend of a friend, in the bar- who said that women weren't meant to enjoy sex, that it was for mens pleasure and reproduction, oh and that no woman actually orgasms thats just a chicks mag ploy to make men feel inferior about their performance. OH and my friend sat there and burst into laughter when I said "honey, I dont think your doing it right, here let me draw you something" so I drew a pussy on a napkin and circled the clit. Well that shut him up! LOL 

I wish I'd had someone like your Nana to talk to! My mother only ever told me that sex was "illigel" unless you're married! And I would go to hell if I did it beforehand! Another go to hell offence was masterbation! Honestly you'd think I was raised in the 40's! Oh well! Needless to say I ignored her and did what I wanted (although I luckily had a friend at school with a very cool mum who explained a few things about contraception before either of us did anything too daft!) and now I have a lovely man and an equally lovely sex life. 

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

I wish I had your nana as well - my mum told me diddly squat (even about periods)

Needless to say I am trying to be more open with my daughter although she does tell us to shut up sometimes when we start talking about sex (we don't bring the subject up but she may ask a question)

talking of my daughter - she came home from school a few months ago and said that X boy had found her G spot!  She meant goo goo spot of course, but that sparked off a new round of do you know what it is, where it is etc....she then asked my oh if he had ever found mine!

ArchersKiss [sign in to see picture]

Honnestly, my Nana is a legend! I really remember being hung up over my body - very late starter in the boob dept- and crying over my baby bras. So she took me bra shopping, and said everyone should have undies they feel great in, for yourself, for your own confidence - sod everyone else- anyways we were walking past Ann Summers, and the models in the window were and are still tiny. "there we go babe, pretty bras for tinny titties" and she bought me a baby blue 32A bra with matching knickers. She did make me cover my eyes as we walked past the dildos on the way in, lol, but she had her fun on the way out. Turned to a man in the que and said "Oh I do wish they'd stop using that cast of me, but once you've signed the waver..." Whilst pointing to the tiny titted manikin. He went so red, bless him.

I realy think its important to be honest and frank about sex, and anatomy. I always feel sorry for those who come into hospital and use childish names for their anatomy as they dont know any alternitive. My Mum is also a legend, when I asked her what my 'bits' were called as a tot, she said "its yours you can call it what you like!"

She was round here with me and the OH for dinner, and although its taken my OH a little getting used to (9 years ago he would have gone red) we were having a chat about getting my sister in law some jiggle balls for christmas following baby number 3.

I think its because of these amazing women in my life that I have a good out look on life and such a great sex life. My Mum thinks I should be a sex therapist, but thats cause she thinks me and Hubby2B are like the Fockers, off of meet the Parents: meet the Fockers. lol.

Oops sorry for the ramble!

Anyways, bad sex advise erm,....'Spunk is great for your skin, here let me jizz on your face'. ;D

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

I think my worst one, was random internet website, told me to use veggy oil for wanking lub :( yeah got an infection

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Talking to a group of online friends/acquaintancesand moaned about my lack of a partner.  One of the guys who falls into the acquaintance rather than the friend category said I should tell random guys I run into that I'm up for sex..(I HOPE it was a joke)   Also another guy made the assumption that any girl in a student community who wants sex will automatically find a guy willing to oblige...Maybe that's true in America, but it's certainly not true here!  Plus that raises all kinds of ethical/safety issues.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.