• oral sex

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

he goes down on me more than i giv him bjs but we take turns if we do it we do it to each other then have even better sex xxx

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving my OH a blow job...

He stll finds it amazing I am so into blow jobs....I love him giving e pral but no as much as I love giving him blowjob...for me it is the control element changing the spead,depth i take him etc all mean I am in full control..

I love waking him up in the morning with a blow job and he is putty in my hands all day.

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

I have a bit of a phobia about him going down on me, I don't know why because when he does it's amazing and I'm very clean but I still dont feel too comfortable until I get going and then I just get too into it to care lol I love sucking and teasing him though and it happens alot as we tend to play alot more than actual sex

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

I tend to give my OH more bjs than him going down on me - don't know why really it's just the way it happens - he will play with me while I am sucking him though and I don't mind actually.

It's more the "who makes the first move" chart that I keep updated (I am winning big style!)

Blue Sapphire [sign in to see picture]

I love giving my OH oral, especially when he is least expecting it. I get a real buzz from knowing I can give him so much pleasure and from the feeling of closeness it brings. On the other hand I really don't get much at all out of receiving, in fact if I 'had to' receive twice for every bj he had then he would be very sad at the dramatic loss of his fun!

la83 [sign in to see picture]

Never cums with oral, got some problems bless him.

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

I would go down on my wife all day if I could, love the taste. I get BJ's as well but not often but when she does - wow

bemmyscot [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all the responses. Nice to see that there are women out there who love oral sex. Unfortunately for me my wife isnt one of them.

Thanks again guys

Irie [sign in to see picture]

My missus loves it. I think for her a lot of the pleasure is know how much I am enjoying it, I know it certainly is for me when I go down on her.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.