• Is it weird not to masturbate

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

I very very very rarely masturbate - I am talking on my own - yes if OH & I are having fun then I will play with myself, but I just don't on my own.

I've always been like this and can probably count on my two hands the times that I have done this since becomming sexually aware.

I love sex and we have a varied sex life, sometimes not frequently enough as I go on strike and refuse to make the first move (which I have to do 90% of the time )

OH thinks I am strange but am I?

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

I dont think its strange. Strange says more about the limits of experience of the person finding something strange anyway. The more you get out the more you have your eyes opened.

I do think its a little unusual for someone who doesnt masterbate to find their way onto a forum like this but I wouldnt worry about it for a second.

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

Why would it be unusual to find their way onto a forum like this? Is this only for people who do play with themselves?

I'm not worried that I don't do it or need to do it, it was just one of those questions to ask of others - I know that there will be people who say they do it more than once a day etc

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

Forgive me but you did ask the forum whether you were strange and I answered a straightforward question in a straightforward way.

And Who am I to say who its for, its not my forum. I just know I found it because of the products sold by the company who run it. I guess they sell stuff other than masterbatory aids but I bet toys are the majority of their business.

[suspended user]

suspended user

minxbaby I dont play with myself so much lately, doesnt mean I dont think about sex or enjoy it when I do it

MrsKitty [sign in to see picture]

I dont play alone neither does my husband just would rather wait and do it for the other one

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I am the opposite I dont mind playing on my own but rarely infront of OH x Each to their own x

morefun [sign in to see picture]

No not weird. I never used to either and I mean at all until I was in my mid twenties. Now I do as often as I can. Not sure what changed things tbh.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.