• most sexually intense one night stands of your life

steve4fun [sign in to see picture]

Met a girl at a hospital party with a gang of friiends. We were all staying over and at the end of the patry everybody just grabbed some space in the house wherever they could find it to crash out

I ended up on the floor in the main bedroom with about 20 other people. A nurse who I had met at the party but had spent no time chatting to at all was in the bed above me. I was happily merry and ready for a kip when she leaned out of the bed and started playing with my cock which dhe did for a while, I returned the favour and leant up playing with her pussy

With the rest of the room fast asleep she then just slid out of bed on top of me and we fucked until we came and then she slid back up into her bed with not a word said. She was up early in the moring to go on the ward and I never saw her again

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Technically not a one night stand as we had sex a few times after this occasion!

Was with someone who I was not attracted to, a friend of a friend. Didn't think he was anything special but we were having some drinks in a club and ended up kissing.... and it was AMAZING!

He was such a good kisser, it was so intense, so sexy and it just.. worked. Our technique matched perfectly, I'd never felt anything like it before but he made me so... sexually charged!!

We got back to mine and had sex. He gave the most amazing oral sex and was just incredible.

And now I try not to think about him because it does funny things to me! x

robin [sign in to see picture]

am one of those who has never had one and never will

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

I've had two proper one-night stands, and they were both absolutely pants. Like, cripplingly cringeingly awful.

On the other hand, both of my relationships have stemmed from an intended one-night stand. I'd say the one-night stand with my current partner was the better one because there was no "Oh God I'm losing my virginity" nervousness, and the chemistry with him is just completely mind-blowing.

[suspended user]

suspended user

i had one woke up in the morning wondering if id picked up a tg

she/he wouldnt let me near there lower bits but let me suck their nipples and kiss them too ? still not sure t this day was a weeird one fro sure

sexywelshlady [sign in to see picture]

I had one a couple years back was out in a group of people from my friends work had been out with them before, Her boss was fab looking and the time before that he had been with one of the other girls so thought he was just a player. But this time we had been out all day it was the summer shut down drink and by about 7 we were all drunk he lived away and was catching the train home but wasnt sure how to get to the railway station. I was going home so I said I would show him. I took him to the station and started walking down the hill but he came running after me. He wanted to stay with me, I couldnt take him home so we booked in a travel lodge for a couple of hours, we had sex any way you could think of. The bed had the biggest wet patch in the middle of it ever, my nipples clit mouth and arse were all shagged out. He said it was the best night of his life and wanted to see me the next day, but I had started to sober up and thought shit what am I doing, we booked two taxis he went his way and I went mine, he phoned me up the next day his taxi was £80 home he wanted to see me again, but I said no. It probably was the wildest lustfull sex I had in my life but couldnt see him again, and you know what I felt full up of sex and shagged out for weeks, but it was a good night

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

I have never had a one night stand so no regrets.....but I also have no amazing stories about one night stands either. This I regret, for a couple fo reasons. I am still a virign and, while I don't mind at all, I also don't want my first time to be a one night stand. However, I'm in no place for a relationship so I'm suck where I am. That leads me to my second reason. I'm trying to break into acting so having a 'reputation' or an 'embarassing story' is something I'm very concious about.

Maybe one day I'll be able to let go and have a one night stand but at the moment I'm left dreaming about the sexual experiences I'm missing because I was a very insecure teenager.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I haven't had a one night stand and I don't think I ever will as I'd just feel so crap about myself afterwards. I'm not confident about myself either so I doubt I'd even get into the situation where I'd need to be naked around someone I don't know.

I kind of like reading about other people's experiences though, it's fascinating :)

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

my one night stand is what set me on my jorney to enjoying sex and building the amazing trust and relationshio I have with my OH. I see the importance of just chatting on a normal level about sex and desires along with the bedroom action and sharing of fantasies.

I met my OH 7 yrs after my one night stand and i can clearly see the journey really did start there for sexual freedom.

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

Hen Night Toad - no I don't think I would, but there again...who knows!

I had lots of one night stands before I met my ex hubby - I didn't feel crap about any of them as I usually picked them up not the other way around - I was in charge and up for it and don't regret any of them.

Got to have fun in loads of different places (didn't have my place and lived at home!) - a boat that was on dry dock - we climbed aboard and spent an hour or so in the cabin, empty swimming pool of a hotel amongst other places...wouldn't do any of that now - be too scared of being caught! lol

MrsKitty [sign in to see picture]

Had 1 one night stand just didnt do anything for me sex with someone i care about so much better

Roxy [sign in to see picture]

Don't know if this qualifies as a one night stand as we didn't actuallly have sex (I practically a virgin having given it up to a guy I was in love with about 5 months prior, only had sex once, but kinda scared me for a bit as he really hurt me..anyway, another story)

So, I was travelling in Central America, and was out that night with some fellow travelers. Many a guy were hitting on me, and, I was happy to dance but didn't really take a shine to any of them for anything else. I caught the eye of this tall dark and handsome guy..he was just my type. He came to talk to me and turned out he was British. One of the earlier guys was still after me, so we made up a story about how he was a close friend I was travelling with, and was really upset so needed to talk to him...and left the party to get away.

We were running and chasing in the street, and ended up at my hostol....it was an amazing setting, right on the sea, with a little pier type thing. We were both in such spontaneous moods, and I asked if he wanted to go for a swim....opviously I had no swimsuit with, so I just stripped and jumpes in...he was quick to follow. We ended up making out in the water, and had to keep hiding when people came out under the pier...were he gave me under water/floating oral sex. ..it was intense. Then we went to the bathrooms were I returned the favour, and he was soo hot and kinky! Was soo hot. We then jumped onto some boat and spooned and talked till morning, but I had to leave to my next destination, so he left at sunrise. Never changed numbers as we were both travelling, and didn't seem a point...though I did slightly regret this. But in a way it is nice it will stay one perfect night, never to be forgoten..I'm pretty sure he won't either ;) ....it's amazing what the forign air does to you...I'm soo much more spontaneous abroad lol

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

There are two that come to mind

One time at a party stood on the stairs. A guy walked past me and as he did he spilt his drink down me and didn't even notice as he was looking the other way. I think i shouted at him, grabbed his hand and ran it over my wet top and said "look you've made me all wet now". What is hilarious is that I had no idea how that sounded. Anyway he kissed me and after about 20 mins he asked of I wanted to go home with him. When we walked down the stairs I discovered he was 6'5 and I'm 5'3 but I hadn;t realised because he'd been stood a couple of steps down from me. In the morning he made me a sausage sandwich and whilst he was in the shower it turned out his housemate had pulled another girl who'd been at the party. She offered me a lift home and I left without even saying bye. The sex was really good although not the best I've had.

The second time that comes to mind, I went to party with a friend and there was a guy stood in my eyeline as I walked in. I walked up to him and we started chatting. After maybe an hour he kissed me, then said he didn't like PDA and did I want to go back to his? I did. I have to say the sex was pretty mind blowing. He had a gorgeous cock and we had sex until we colapsed in a heap. I woke him up with a blowjob and we did it all over again in the morning (well lunch time). Then we cuddled and chatted for a couple of hours before I left because his mum and dad were on their way to visit him. He asked me if I wanted his number and I said lets leave it at that and not fuck up a perfect night. I often wonder if I'll ever bump in to him again.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.