• most sexually intense one night stands of your life

    1351158452
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 279
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    About 5 years ago when I was mid-20s I met a forty something mum on a night out. Went back to her place & after a few drinks one thing led to another. Being older than the girls I'd been with she was completely uninhibited and very much into dirty talk and role play and it was to this day the most intense sex of my life. She also had a massive mirror in her bedroom & took great pleasure in watching and describing the action and having me do the same. Would never of been anything more than sex between us but I would love to see her again.

    Do LH members have 'one' they'll always remember?

    1351158763
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1156
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    Never had a one night stand...not sure if I should be proud or feel like I haven't lived..hmm

    1351159003
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3587
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Never had a one night stand

    1351159047
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 279
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    TTurtle wrote:

    Never had a one night stand...not sure if I should be proud or feel like I haven't lived..hmm

    Not really my thing either in general but I was single at the time and the opportunity arose Had a handful of others that were pretty forgettable. But on balance I'm glad I took this one as its one I'll never forget.

    1351159082

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3046
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    first date with my wife...went from a one night stand to marriage very quickly..I hadnt had sex for 2 yrs lol

    1351159394
    yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 395
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    never had one an dont think i would even if i was single im just not that kinda girl

    1351160330
    Lou22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 856
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Never had one either never really been my thing. Did have a very intense relationship with a guy that seemed really sexual but im still with him 4 years on x

    1351161967
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 279
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    Is there anyone who has had a one night stand?

    1351165315
    Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 634
    • Joined: 5 Apr 2012

    With a chinese girl she was amazing! She just worshipped my cock and the first girl I pumped on my table which was fun ! as I kissed her feet while she was on it

    1351181336
    BJ51 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 25 Oct 2012

    Being a late bloomer I have had a few interesting one off meetings. This wont appeal to all tastes and I am sure will draw some criticism.

    I had an ad up on a well known website. I prefer less mundane forms of sex and I was advertising for a partner who was into the same sort of things. I swapped emails with a German girl living in South Wales and we agreed that we were up for the same thing - she had always fantasised about what I was offering. Neither of knew what the other looked or sounded like.

    I had booked a room at a local hotel and we had agreed we would meet there. On the afternoon in question I paid for the room, made sure it was all in order, put on a waterproof sheet and then left the hotel telling reception that "my partner" would be arriving after me and could they give her a key. I sat waiting a few hundred yards away until I got a text to say that she had arrived and was ready for me.

    The door to the room was ajar and I pushed it and walked in. Once my eyes had adjusted to the dim light I saw she was lain on her back, her legs open and a blindfold tightly covering her eyes. The blindfold was more a mask than a blindfold and I couldnt see much of her face. I had come with a bag of toys and I got to work on her for the next two hours using the toys, my tongue and fucking her until I lost count of the number of times she had cum and the bed was a soaked mess. (Not wanting to blow my own trumpet here I would prefer to say that she was extremely easy to make cum :) I had to readjust her blindfold a few times to ensure she could not see me.

    At the end of the two hours we spent together she was lying totally spent when, as agreed, I got up put on my clothes and left. She never saw what I looked like and other than that she was blonde, German and about 22 I have no idea of what she looked like however the hours we spent together I will never forget.

    1351188251
    StripyEnigma [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 25 Oct 2012

    I think the one I'll remember was actually in a tent! I did know the guy from before but we'd only flirted. Funnily enough due to random circumstance, rarely saw the guy again.

    I was at a festival there there was a burlesque show in the evening. We'd gone to watch it (with another friend) and he stood behind me the whole time. There were loads of people crammed into this tent to watch the show so he was pressed right up against me. Let's just say I could tell he enjoyed the whole show! There was some slight hip grabbing and subtle stroking on the arms/shoulders etc. But in the middle of a crowd and with another friend, it was very limiting.

    Afterwards he walked me 'home' to my tent like a gentleman and I invited him in and he showed me that he really wasn't a gentleman! Luckily we had the same ideas of what we enjoy during sex - we both like it a bit rough, he likes to control and I like to be controlled. What made it even more exciting was knowing there were people outside so we had to be quiet. I'm not into public sex, but I like having that secret I guess (I'm not in it for the risk of getting caught, that's actually a turn off). I'm pretty sure he would have put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet anyway (I would have loved it anyway!). Fast quick (large) and hard. Just what I needed!

    Was pretty intense, and he left straight after. There was a bit more flirting but that was it.

    1351195654
    Overactive Imagination [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2011

    <Quoted wrong post *sigh*>

    1351195793
    Overactive Imagination [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2011

    BJ51 wrote:

    Being a late bloomer I have had a few interesting one off meetings. This wont appeal to all tastes and I am sure will draw some criticism.

    I had an ad up on a well known website. I prefer less mundane forms of sex and I was advertising for a partner who was into the same sort of things. I swapped emails with a German girl living in South Wales and we agreed that we were up for the same thing - she had always fantasised about what I was offering. Neither of knew what the other looked or sounded like.

    I had booked a room at a local hotel and we had agreed we would meet there. On the afternoon in question I paid for the room, made sure it was all in order, put on a waterproof sheet and then left the hotel telling reception that "my partner" would be arriving after me and could they give her a key. I sat waiting a few hundred yards away until I got a text to say that she had arrived and was ready for me.

    The door to the room was ajar and I pushed it and walked in. Once my eyes had adjusted to the dim light I saw she was lain on her back, her legs open and a blindfold tightly covering her eyes. The blindfold was more a mask than a blindfold and I couldnt see much of her face. I had come with a bag of toys and I got to work on her for the next two hours using the toys, my tongue and fucking her until I lost count of the number of times she had cum and the bed was a soaked mess. (Not wanting to blow my own trumpet here I would prefer to say that she was extremely easy to make cum :) I had to readjust her blindfold a few times to ensure she could not see me.

    At the end of the two hours we spent together she was lying totally spent when, as agreed, I got up put on my clothes and left. She never saw what I looked like and other than that she was blonde, German and about 22 I have no idea of what she looked like however the hours we spent together I will never forget.

    Thats SO cool. If you're going to do a one night stand, you Sir have DONE a one night stand!

    TTurtle you're not alone, 2 girls in long term relationships, one of which is my wife. Can't image a first time go with another woman would be anywhere near as good to be honest.... ...also I'd be shy!

    1351196130

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3046
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    once stood in a bar and a german woman came up to me slammed her beer down and said "I wanna fuck you" hotel was next door so 10 mins later we were at it 20 mins later she crapped in the bed took ages to wash the sheets, next morning she was gone never to be seen again. Theres no thread for a crap (literally) one night stand so I thought I would share

    1351197130
    smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 609
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2010

    i had an amazing night with a very good friend...we were both newly out of awful relationships.

    We have known each other for years, knew the good the bad and ugly.

    I am sure it was this that made our time together so amazing there was no pretence, embrassment or shyness.

    We knew from the begining it was going to be one night, we spent hours just talking, eating and drinking and at the end of the night had the most amazing sex.

    We had shared our fantasirs many times before so both knew what the other enjoyed or wanted to experince and I have to say many of our fanasies came true that night.

    1351198288
    QueenC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 202
    • Joined: 23 Jan 2012

    smirnoff09 wrote:

    i had an amazing night with a very good friend...we were both newly out of awful relationships.

    We have known each other for years, knew the good the bad and ugly.

    I am sure it was this that made our time together so amazing there was no pretence, embrassment or shyness.

    We knew from the begining it was going to be one night, we spent hours just talking, eating and drinking and at the end of the night had the most amazing sex.

    We had shared our fantasirs many times before so both knew what the other enjoyed or wanted to experince and I have to say many of our fanasies came true that night.

    Sounds awesome. I've never had a one night stand, but I had a dream once in which a very good friend and I stayed at home, drinking wine and talking for hours, then there was a silence and I calmly said "so, want to fuck?" and of course we did. Woke up very horny. If I ever did have a one night thing, I would want it to go like that.

    1351199476
    Midnightlou [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 59
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    Ive had a couple of naughty one night stands.

    I think as long as you approach them with an open mind and not think omg why havent I heard from him or want a relationship from it then, fun can be had.

    I enjoyed the element of surprise behind it, though I had rules before I went there, but they can be mind blowing.

    1351256146
    Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 634
    • Joined: 5 Apr 2012

    Bit Of a shit ending then ? LOL

    1351257820
    Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 119
    • Joined: 16 Oct 2010

    I have had many a one night stand - only had two proper relationships and ended up marrying both of them.

    One that still brings a smile to my face.....I was 17 he was 19, we were in a club (me with a bloke I'd been seeing) who then gave me the line "too young to settle down blah blah (like I was talking marriage and babies??) anyway, I was standing next to a pillar feeling sorry for myself and while my friends were trying to cheer me up I caught this guy looking at me - it was just so intense eye contact.

    When my friends left me - he came over and after about 5 mins of chat we left the club walking right past my friends on one side and the ex and his mates on the other all looking gobsmacked at me leaving with this bloke I'd only just met.

    We went to his parents house and just fucked for hours......he then took me home :)

    The next morning I was covered in love bites (don't mind them actually) and couldn't walk - literally couldn't walk he had fucked me that hard.....I still remember that with fondness

    What made it worse is that I was supposed to be playing a netball tournament the next day but had to sit out!

    We met up once more but it wasn't the same and was more of a quickie but that first time...wow!

    1351270856
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 279
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    Great story minxbaby. Would you do it again with the same bloke if the chance cam along?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.