• Polyamory, Blindfolds and The Fifty Shades Effect - and another awesome giveaway

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Hello all,

Another week, another sex news round up, and another amazing competition!

Head over to the blog to read this Sunday's round up blog where we talk about Polyamory, Blindfolds and The Fifty Shades Effect. Find out if you're one of the lucky winners who snagged a TENGA egg, and enter our competition to win a luxury Lelo toy.

Best of luck!

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

hang on, so is the vidio actualy by Hella or not cos the blog gives the imprecions that it is but the vidios are by someone called lacey?

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

rag doll wrote:

hang on, so is the vidio actualy by Hella or not cos the blog gives the imprecions that it is but the vidios are by someone called lacey?

it says before the video 'our wonderful laci explains below'

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hella ........I think there is a difference between someone having a polyamourous relationship and man or woman having an affair(e) mainly about maintaining a pretence at monogamy.

rag doll wrote:

Nope, the link is to Hella's blog and the video is by an American sex educator called Laci Green. I wanted to give different perspectives on polyamory. Sorry if it's confusing!

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

there is a difference between an affair and a poly relationship. In a poly relationship, all partners are aware, all 3 share eachother. If, say a man was seeing 2 women but those 2 women aren't together too, that is not a poly relationship, that's just 2 women being aware that their partner is dating 2 people, which would lead it to being an open relationship.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hella....That is what I meant, having an affair, the man is having two simultaneous relationships that the women believe are monogamous, a completely different thing to a man having 2 or more wives who are aware of each other. In Saudi Arabia men can have 4 wives, but must provide a seperate home for each one, they rarely live under one roof and frequently never meet the other wife (wives).

Personally I dont get it at all, I cant imagine being involved with more than one person at a time, its too much like multi tasking for my brain to cope with.

Only two days left to enter our fantastic competition to win a fancy schmancy Lelo sex toy - head over to the blog and comment for your chance to win!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.