• how do you ladies feel about a man cumming over your face?

    1351610971
    mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 219
    • Joined: 20 Jan 2011

    never inside my eyes or nostrils, but I would encoourage him to come on my hair and everywhere else on my face.

    1351614560
    sexy.hot.freak [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2010

    Yeah, I enjoy it. I find it such a turn on. It's almost like I'm getting more out of it that he is! for me it's like he has the power. That he's in control and I'm his dirty little slut.

    I love sucking and kissing his penis after he's came too!

    we don't do it too often though. although i don't mind making a mess, I find that cleaning up the mess can spoil the snuggle time after! and since we don't do it as often it seems more of a treat and we enjoy it a whole lot more!

    1351614778
    wildjezz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 484
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2008

    My gf allways comments on how warm/hot it feels on her face,She seems to like the feel of it on her face when it hits her and its all warm.

    1351626689
    sexy.hot.freak [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2010

    funnily enough when i was thinking about it earlier and found myself wanting to feel it's warmth... =P lol

    1351626927
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 279
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    sexy.hot.freak wrote:

    Yeah, I enjoy it. I find it such a turn on. It's almost like I'm getting more out of it that he is! for me it's like he has the power. That he's in control and I'm his dirty little slut.

    I love sucking and kissing his penis after he's came too!

    we don't do it too often though. although i don't mind making a mess, I find that cleaning up the mess can spoil the snuggle time after! and since we don't do it as often it seems more of a treat and we enjoy it a whole lot more!

    Cant help but say thats a very horny post, thanks for sharing.

    1351626976
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 279
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    sexy.hot.freak wrote:

    funnily enough when i was thinking about it earlier and found myself wanting to feel it's warmth... =P lol

    Please stop, this is getting too much lol

    1351629825
    Sexy Eyes [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2011

    It's not the sexiest of things, especially if it goes in your eyes and up your nose!!!! I can think of much better places for it to go ;) mmmm

    1351630810
    LauraJane86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 10 Feb 2011

    He has often enough and I enjoy it if I am in a naughty mood! Us girls definately need some sort of warning though so we can shut our eyes in time!

    1351636711
    amydb69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 338
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2012

    i love it as he lets me know and has me beggin to feel it xx

    1352146765
    wildjezz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 484
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2008

    wildjezz wrote:

    My gf allways comments on how warm/hot it feels on her face,She seems to like the feel of it on her face when it hits her and its all warm.

    I would actually like to know what it feels like to go on her face when its warm,So far we have not found a item for us to load my cum in so it could be squirted onto my face,She would love to see my own cum on my face which she has shared at times by scooping it off her face with her finger them letting it go on mine,Depending where its landed on her face we have rubbed our faces together.

    Too Sick for Some I Gueess????

    1352146830
    Hollifer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    better uses, better places. :)

    1352149157

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3043
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    wildjezz wrote:

    wildjezz wrote:

    My gf allways comments on how warm/hot it feels on her face,She seems to like the feel of it on her face when it hits her and its all warm.

    I would actually like to know what it feels like to go on her face when its warm,So far we have not found a item for us to load my cum in so it could be squirted onto my face,She would love to see my own cum on my face which she has shared at times by scooping it off her face with her finger them letting it go on mine,Depending where its landed on her face we have rubbed our faces together.

    Too Sick for Some I Gueess????

    I remember seeing a porn movie where she kept it in her mouth then sprayed it all over his face....was a bit wierd

    1352231421
    wildjezz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 484
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2008

    Gunther that is interesting she has let it drip on my face but its not the same that it sounds sexy but could be weird.

    1353022817
    naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 443
    • Joined: 14 Mar 2012

    dont mind it to be fair, dont like to stick my tongue out though as i dont actually like th taste lol xx

    1353025137
    mrs average [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 987
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2012

    Nooo! I don't mind it over my tits but men don't seem to be able to control over where it goes, and the last time my OH came on my face it wnet up my nose... never again!! lol

    1353067787
    kayleigh13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 16 Nov 2012

    I enjoy it when my man comes on my face it feels super dirty and I love dirty sex!

    1353067849
    kayleigh13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 16 Nov 2012

    Plus is it not supposed to be good for your skin?! Another bonus!

    1353078147
    menyanthe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 485
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2011

    This is definately not for me - I would hate it, if he does it - but he knows that :) And it is not just sperm - I don't like anything on my body - once he melted chocolate and put it all over me (not hot, of course!) but I didn't like it either - I just don't like the feeling of being 'dirty' and covered with something - whatever that is! I don't even like being wet - or him being wet...

    I know, I am a bit strange, but that's me.

    1353080506
    Juan [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2009

    wildjezz wrote:

    wildjezz wrote:

    My gf allways comments on how warm/hot it feels on her face,She seems to like the feel of it on her face when it hits her and its all warm.

    I would actually like to know what it feels like to go on her face when its warm,So far we have not found a item for us to load my cum in so it could be squirted onto my face,She would love to see my own cum on my face which she has shared at times by scooping it off her face with her finger them letting it go on mine,Depending where its landed on her face we have rubbed our faces together.

    Too Sick for Some I Gueess????

    you could maybe try lying upside down, head lower than your cock, and then cumming into your own face... or I noticed this which you could maybe load up with your own load and aim at yourself...

    1353352144
    wildjezz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 484
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2008

    Im not that flexible any more lol but i luv the Doc Johnson toy sounds like we could have fun with that over my face....

    EDIT: Just seen the vid looks like it would do the job???

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.