• how do you ladies feel about a man cumming over your face?

[suspended user]

suspended user

I once asked my OH if I could cum on her boobs, she said "whats wrong, you dont normally ask"lol

QueenC [sign in to see picture]

I would loooove my OH to cum on my boobs, but now I've found out he doesn't like to talk about sex, and would rather just get on with it, I feel really stupid saying it to him. Maybe I'll just fill him with booze!

[suspended user]

suspended user

QueenC wrote:

I would loooove my OH to cum on my boobs, but now I've found out he doesn't like to talk about sex, and would rather just get on with it, I feel really stupid saying it to him. Maybe I'll just fill him with booze!

get out the baby oil and give him a "rizzla"

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

I onnce missed what a rubbish aim that day it hit her neck and then started to run down towards her ear,She didn't seem to mind so thats was cool.

yorkieted [sign in to see picture]

QueenC wrote:

When I've approached my wife lately about sex, she thinks I'm going through a midlife crisis! When she's drunk she seems to relax, so I may wait for Friday night and go for a splash across her boobs.

BJ51 [sign in to see picture]

A word of warning here about the eyes. A few years ago I was with a lady who liked me to finish up in her mouth. As I was about to hit the vinegar stroke said lady indicated that she would prefer if I pulled the old boy out and let her suck on it for the final act so to speak. Unfortunately my timing was a little out in all of the excitement and instead of cumming in her mouth I gave her a rather large blast straight into one of her eyes.

My lady friend had been in a car accident in Oz years ago and had suffered some lasting damage to the back of the eye that I had just managed to cum into. The eye immediately got extremely red and swollen - it almost looked as though she had been punched - and a trip to A&E was decided on. When she eventually got to see a doctor she kept telling him that she had no idea what had happened to her eye and that she had woken up like that. Eventually she confided in a nurse who told the doctor and I can imagine that it must have given said doc something to tell his colleagues over a cuppa later on.

Whilst this was an extreme reaction to cum in the eye it does show what can happen in a worst case scenario.

Butterfly-Wings [sign in to see picture]

Never attempted and not sure i'd like to.. I've heard it isn't easy to get out of your hair and stings the eyes. Anywhere else on the body is fine though

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

not my thing tbh...

anywhere else is fine by me...

Littlelou [sign in to see picture]

Not my idea of a good time.

With an ex lover, in the heat of a very passionate moment, i let him and it was quite sexy but then you have the uncomfortable and quite repulsive job of cleaning it up after. Wiping cum off my body is not something that gets me going!

But I understand how men may like it and each to their own. But luckily my OH has never even suggested it ...Phew!

Don't worry though, i know plenty of women that love it! I'm proabably just being picky!!

sexywelshlady [sign in to see picture]

I dont mind where they cum as long as they cum mmmmmmm

CrimsonVixen [sign in to see picture]

we have done it plenty of times :D infact i have found it to be amazing for my skin keaving it all soft for days!!!!! XD the only probelm is that i dont feel finished after and am left begging for more, and its a bit of a nuisance having to wash your hair after lol. But if you are already at max orgasm and have to wash your hair anyway then why not :P

uxo [sign in to see picture]

Once every so often she'll let me. Absolutely love it. I don't think she's overly keen but she lets me bless her!

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

CrimsonVixen wrote:

we have done it plenty of times :D infact i have found it to be amazing for my skin keaving it all soft for days!!!!! XD the only probelm is that i dont feel finished after and am left begging for more,

Whilst it will repel many, the feeling of being begging for more cum is something a few girl friends who've opened up to me could vouch for. Bukake is something which I always thought was just for the visual aspect for the blokes watching, but there are certainly some girls who just love and are turned on by the idea of being covered in cum.

True_f#cking_Romance wrote:

My next fantasy, to be hopefully fulfilled in two weeks, is to have another woman hold my mouth open (not rough, just hold it open) and then my OH cums into my mouth. It's a submissive fantasy I've been thinking about for a while now.

Your OH is a very lucky man, hope I get to try this one day :)

uxo [sign in to see picture]

Hen Night Toad wrote:

My next fantasy, to be hopefully fulfilled in two weeks, is to have another woman hold my mouth open (not rough, just hold it open) and then my OH cums into my mouth. It's a submissive fantasy I've been thinking about for a while now.

Yeah that is pretty hot I have to say!

uxo wrote:

Hen Night Toad wrote:

Yeah that is pretty hot I have to say!

I particularly like how its her idea, a woman who really understands her sexual side.

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

in the moment, at the right time..... With that passionate lets be naughty vibe going on..... It fabulous!

My GF was new to being splashed on, and was a little unsure. Happy to say that when she was in charge of proceedings, and saw the effect it had on me - she loves it! Not an every day thing - more like those wonderfull intense moments.

Sonia [sign in to see picture]

Having a man stand over me and masterbate is the real turn on! It makes me feel really dominated. cumming is more for him i think?

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

I dont get the people who say its nice at the time but its not when you have to wipe it off,That can also be the fun part aswell get your man to get it off say if you want to cum on my face you have to think of a fun way to get it off.Just a suggestion.

Sex and Forplay is all about the fun during and afterwards.

Littlelou [sign in to see picture]

wildjezz wrote:

I dont get the people who say its nice at the time but its not when you have to wipe it off,That can also be the fun part aswell get your man to get it off say if you want to cum on my face you have to think of a fun way to get it off.Just a suggestion.

Sex and Forplay is all about the fun during and afterwards.

Good plan - may re-think my stubborn views on it... :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.