• Pubic hair

kate91 [sign in to see picture]

How does everyone remove their pubic hair? I have recently hair removal completely off but is already starting to grow back - is waxing better? OH loved it so want to keep the hair gone. Thanks in advance

MSChaps [sign in to see picture]

I shave get a rash from it for a day tho I tried hair removal cream but burnt me bad so thats a BAD idea lol

Emmzi [sign in to see picture]

I shave mine but I also get a rash and it gets a bit irritating lol

Maybe waxing is the answer girls? Sounds ouch tho....!

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

I shave to. Have tried cream but couldn't be bothered with the mess also tried waxing which was good when i paid to have it done but can't afford to do that all the time and found that doing it at home just doesn't get the same results so I've always gone back to shaving i just have to have a few days of sometimes to let my skin recover :)

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

I used to shave as I was too much of a wimp to get a wax as I thought it would really hurt but I plucked up the courage and had one done and it wasn't as bad as I thought.

It's not pleasent but not as bad as I thought it would be and the results are far better and when the hair starts to grow back it's soft and not prickly like after a shave.

Go for it - you won't look back

I may have to bite the bullet and pay to get waxed....don't think I could wax myself - would defo back out of it! Thanks ladies x

The results of having no hair down there defo were worth the pain it may be to get waxed! Thanks x

bbn [sign in to see picture]

shave with a fusion shaver. keep rinsing blades in a mug of boiled water which keeps blades sharp and v clean. not sure if shaving my sack is more or less sensitive than for you women. works for me.

poshpea [sign in to see picture]

my husband of 30 years waxes me... its great fun & he loves doing it ....it's a really sexy thing to do together always turns us both on as an added bonus & always ends up with us making love.... give it a go

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I dont know if it would work for a woman down there... but when I shave my face I use Alum bloc to soothe irritation

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I shave and sometimes use hair conditioner which softens the skin and prevents a rash. Soak the skin for a bit first before you shave.

Master's Phoenix [sign in to see picture]

Whenever I shave I get a rash and it is uncomfortable when new growth starts again. I have tried cream and waxing. Using cream gives a longer lasting smoothness than shaving. The waxing did not last as long as I was expecting, so was dissappointed at that, but otherwise pleased with the results.

Prefer using cream best.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will let you know how I get on! It's good to hear suggestions from men too - I will give these things a go, esp the irritation ideas. Thanks!

katiew1977 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Kate, I had my 1st hollywood 3 weeks ago. Whilst it isn't pleasant, it really wasn't that bad at all. I took a couple of painkillers 30mins before. The hairs that have grown back are quite sparse. Im due back in Saturday and i'm not scared this time

astral [sign in to see picture]

Ms. Astral likes me to have long hair down there. Haven't asked why, but hey if that's how she likes it then it makes no difference to me either way.

She trims short, then grows it out quite furry, then trims short again. Occasionally shaves.

Personally, I love the look of her no matter what, and in many ways I like the fact that it's an ever-changing look.

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I shave and sometimes use hair conditioner which softens the skin and prevents a rash. Soak the skin for a bit first before you shave.

Another way to prevent rash its to use a shaving cream, I like Dirty from Lush, also make sure you change your razor blades regularly, blunt blades do not help with rashes.

I have noticed recently that there have been a lot of treads on this subject, forum members obviously like to be clean shaven, but are not sure how best to achieve it!

One final request, please don't use you OH's razor, it is bloody annoying!

OK, I'll make sure I don't use his razor, I promise! I'll check out the Dirty stuff from Lush too x

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Another way to prevent rash its to use a shaving cream, I like Dirty from Lush, also make sure you change your razor blades regularly, blunt blades do not help with rashes.

I have noticed recently that there have been a lot of treads on this subject, forum members obviously like to be clean shaven, but are not sure how best to achieve it!

One final request, please don't use you OH's razor, it is bloody annoying!

Is a hollywood everything gone?

katiew1977 wrote:

Hi Kate, I had my 1st hollywood 3 weeks ago. Whilst it isn't pleasant, it really wasn't that bad at all. I took a couple of painkillers 30mins before. The hairs that have grown back are quite sparse. Im due back in Saturday and i'm not scared this time

la83 [sign in to see picture]

I tend to shave as I found the creams did not work well and when I tried waxing it was too painfull (I'm a wuss) though it would be nice to get rid of it for longer. Maybe I will try waxing again sometime.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.