• Trying a strap on for the first time. Any Tips?

MrGrey50 [sign in to see picture]

I bought the Red Rider strap on from LH. It arrived today!!

I'm a male who has never had experience of a woman using a strap on to enter me.

Any tips?

We've only know each other for a month now, but the sex has been mind blowing! She is really looking forward to trying this out for the first time too!

I've had my prostate massaged whilst having a BJ several years ago and it produced the best orgasm I've experienced, so I know I like this area stimulated.

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

Main tip: Use lube and lube and definitely use lube. Seriously, slick that bad boy up like nothing else.

Make sure you're relaxed and very turned on (if you're nervous it won't make it impossible, but you'll need to take it slower). General advice runs that you should try inserting a lubed-up finger or two beforehand to get you used to the sensation, but actually Bit O' Fluff and I didn't bother - we just took it slowly and we were working with quite a slim dildo (the pink one from http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8569), so he didn't need too much warming up for it.

For cleanliness, if you don't have a douche just ensure you've done the business a couple of hours before the grand event, and have a shower beforehand.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Where to start!

Personally I would say get a douche so that you can be all squeaky clean which eliminates one source of anxiety (and you need to be as relaxed as possible!). Have masses of your favourite lube on hand as it is impossible to have too much. Use a syringe or lube-shooter to introduce some lube ahead of time. Take things really slowly especially during insertion as it is all too easy to tense up and that can hurt like hell. Don't expect it to be mind-blowing the first time - it takes time to get used to the strange sensations as having even a modest size dildo in there is unlike anything else you have likely tried. She will (I assume) be something of a 'L' driver with the equipment so a sense of humour will be an advantage for all concerned. Don't be discouraged if it isn't wonderful first time, trust me, it is well worth being persistent. All the guys that tell you it can be mind-blowing are not kidding.
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy it have fun Cheer_up has given the best advice cant think of anything else to add xx

GymJunki3 [sign in to see picture]

Not much more too add cheer_ups' advice... Try lying on your back so she can penetrate you and stimulate you at the same time. Also as with any anal play, get her to insert the same amount of fingers as the size of the dildo that way you'll be more relaxed.

Thanks for your tips.

I'll let you know how we get on!

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

...... any developments MrGrey50?

flanchaos [sign in to see picture]

Stretching! Stretching! Stretching!

Either you or your partner should put 2 fingers in and scissor them as far apart as you can. Hold it for a bit, then rotate 90 degrees and do it again. once you stop getting any discomfort from this go ahead with the strapon.

No developments yet as tonight is the night!

She's bought a bullet to slip in the specially designed pocket in the strap on, so it's going to be buzzing!

Going to have a few drinks to calm the nerves before we go to her bedroom and get down to some action .

She has mirrors all down one side of the wall, so I'll be be able see her when she is thrusting inside me!

Can't wait.....

Followed your tips and had a fun night. She didn't actually strap on the dildo....just used it on me manually. Next weekend we're going the whole way :-) or should that be the hole way???

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

Glad you had a fun night. Tread carefully - from what I've seen, it can become slightly addictive

NickAth [sign in to see picture]

and make sure the lubricant supplies are not running low. lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.