• smoking fetishes

    1350257237
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 276
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    do any LH members indulge in smoke fetish play with their OH?

    Ladies who smoke, do you feel sexy when you smoke?

    Would be interested to hear any experiences of smoke fetish be they as voyeuer or fulfilling someones fantasies.

    My OH, though not a smoker, will indulge me on special occasions, she is thankfully a social smoker after a few drinks :)

    xx

    1350257971
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1149
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    I don't find it a turn on no, I think it'd be the smell more than anything (big up the forum vaping club ) but I can understand that done right (sorry but the way some people smoke is ghastly, enjoy your smoke, play with it and teach yourself rings and french inhales) it could be sexy to watch a woman smoke.

    1350257998
    QueenC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 202
    • Joined: 23 Jan 2012

    I used to be a bit of a social smoker, but my boyfriend really hated it so I don't do it anymore unless I'm very drunk and not with him. I always did feel very sexy when I smoked, and apparently I looked it too, as many people have said- I think it's the way my lips formed when I exhaled the smoke.

    Hope this helps! x

    1350258262
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 276
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    TTurtle wrote:

    I don't find it a turn on no, I think it'd be the smell more than anything (big up the forum vaping club ) but I can understand that done right (sorry but the way some people smoke is ghastly, enjoy your smoke, play with it and teach yourself rings and french inhales) it could be sexy to watch a woman smoke.

    vaping club? whats that, sounds interestings

    1350258342
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 276
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    QueenC wrote:

    I used to be a bit of a social smoker, but my boyfriend really hated it so I don't do it anymore unless I'm very drunk and not with him. I always did feel very sexy when I smoked, and apparently I looked it too, as many people have said- I think it's the way my lips formed when I exhaled the smoke.

    Hope this helps! x

    Cant believe there are men out there letting this go to waste, lol

    I think if a girl like you knows she is a sexy smoker, then she almost invariably, will be, thanks for posting

    1350258883
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1149
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    Hen Night Toad wrote:

    TTurtle wrote:

    I don't find it a turn on no, I think it'd be the smell more than anything (big up the forum vaping club ) but I can understand that done right (sorry but the way some people smoke is ghastly, enjoy your smoke, play with it and teach yourself rings and french inhales) it could be sexy to watch a woman smoke.

    vaping club? whats that, sounds interestings

    Have a look here buddy:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/529995-e-lectric-ciggys-got-one-today-so-far-so/

    If you fancy a go and need any advice ask in the thread or feel free to add me on chat, I've become quite the connoisseur

    1350259217
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 276
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    cheers, can they get me hooked tho, lol

    1350259880
    QueenC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 202
    • Joined: 23 Jan 2012

    Hen Night Toad wrote:

    QueenC wrote:

    I used to be a bit of a social smoker, but my boyfriend really hated it so I don't do it anymore unless I'm very drunk and not with him. I always did feel very sexy when I smoked, and apparently I looked it too, as many people have said- I think it's the way my lips formed when I exhaled the smoke.

    Hope this helps! x

    Cant believe there are men out there letting this go to waste, lol

    I think if a girl like you knows she is a sexy smoker, then she almost invariably, will be, thanks for posting

    He really hates smoking, and to be honest so do I, but I sometimes crave it when I've had a drink. We have smoked together when we were both drunk and he did think it was sexy. We (my housemates and I) were with some friends at my house, and I overheard them saying how good I looked smoking.

    I'm actually just talking to my old housemate and he said it was "the way you exhaled the smoke and the way you tapped it to break the ash, and the way you closed your eyes as if you were really enjoying it. It was like slow motion.".

    1350260154
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 276
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    QueenC wrote:

    Hen Night Toad wrote:

    QueenC wrote:

    I used to be a bit of a social smoker, but my boyfriend really hated it so I don't do it anymore unless I'm very drunk and not with him. I always did feel very sexy when I smoked, and apparently I looked it too, as many people have said- I think it's the way my lips formed when I exhaled the smoke.

    Hope this helps! x

    Cant believe there are men out there letting this go to waste, lol

    I think if a girl like you knows she is a sexy smoker, then she almost invariably, will be, thanks for posting

    He really hates smoking, and to be honest so do I, but I sometimes crave it when I've had a drink. We have smoked together when we were both drunk and he did think it was sexy. We (my housemates and I) were with some friends at my house, and I overheard them saying how good I looked smoking.

    I'm actually just talking to my old housemate and he said it was "the way you exhaled the smoke and the way you tapped it to break the ash, and the way you closed your eyes as if you were really enjoying it. It was like slow motion.".

    sounds awesome, how did you get into smoking? how did you develop your style?

    1350260239
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1149
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    Hen Night Toad wrote:

    cheers, can they get me hooked tho, lol

    You can buy zero nicotine liquids, which would be perfect. No addiction and you still get the act of smoking minus smell and health detriment

    1350260276
    QueenC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 202
    • Joined: 23 Jan 2012

    Oh and another housemate... "because it was being passed around, it was in your mouth, and then in my mouth. and plus I could see down your top when you leant over to pass it". Such nice lads, thanks for telling me at the time

    1350260465
    QueenC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 202
    • Joined: 23 Jan 2012

    Hen Night Toad wrote:

    sounds awesome, how did you get into smoking? how did you develop your style?

    I got really drunk one night, and took a ciggy from my friend because she was giving up. She said she wasn't going to let it go to waste so I smoked it instead. I only ever do it when I have had a drink, which naturally makes me feel a bit sexier anyways, so I guess I just look good doing it. I'm not really sure!

    1350260527
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 276
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    QueenC wrote:

    Hen Night Toad wrote:

    sounds awesome, how did you get into smoking? how did you develop your style?

    I got really drunk one night, and took a ciggy from my friend because she was giving up. She said she wasn't going to let it go to waste so I smoked it instead. I only ever do it when I have had a drink, which naturally makes me feel a bit sexier anyways, so I guess I just look good doing it. I'm not really sure!

    ooooh ya sexy bugger

    1350261226
    QueenC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 202
    • Joined: 23 Jan 2012

    I'm sitting here 'smoking' my pen. Thanks a lot HNT! :)

    1350288972
    rose hip [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1171
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2010

    Because of health problems, I have a really hard time being around smoke of any kind. I am so grateful for restrictions on public smoking.

    There are so many ways to express our sexuality which don't compromise health. Maybe we don't need to keep this one.

    1350298865
    saj [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 11 Jan 2011

    My man loves watching me smoke, cant be roll ups though has to be proper cigarettes, seems to have a preference as well on menthol or black cigarettes. I only found out he liked it by looking at his computer history one day...I don't think he ever would have told me. Good job I did though what a waste of a fantasy?

    I never thought I'd ever feel sexy doing it but I REALLY do, espcially when I'm dressed up in my fully fashioned stockings, suspender belt and heels. I just love the effect it has on him.

    1350299109
    saj [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 11 Jan 2011

    Oh and I must add he loves to watch me smoke with a holder, gets him in EVEN more of a state

    1350341590
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 276
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    saj wrote:

    My man loves watching me smoke, cant be roll ups though has to be proper cigarettes, seems to have a preference as well on menthol or black cigarettes. I only found out he liked it by looking at his computer history one day...I don't think he ever would have told me. Good job I did though what a waste of a fantasy?

    I never thought I'd ever feel sexy doing it but I REALLY do, espcially when I'm dressed up in my fully fashioned stockings, suspender belt and heels. I just love the effect it has on him.

    sounds fantastic, lucky bloke

    1350440700
    naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 14 Mar 2012

    I class myself a non smoker although i will smoke occasionally. I love watching my OH smoke, particularly when he exhales i find it very sexy and when i smoke i do feel a bit sexier about myself i think its the old "cliche" (if you must) a lady in a long dress smoking etc... xx

    1353855475
    Julie_L [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 47
    • Joined: 29 Apr 2011

    I'm a smoker - not proud of it, but not ashamed either. I usually smoke roll-ups - which to most people must seem smelly and unglamorous and not at all sexy.

    But I've always thought that there is something vaguely, indefinably sexy about smoking - although I'm not quite sure exactly what it is. I've always seem to have been attracted to other smokers than non-smokers.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.