• Threesomes/Foursomes/Being Watched - How we did it....

[suspended user]

suspended user

I found Elite also and loved it, Loads of friendly fellow swingers to chat to, Im and video chat, couldnt ask for more really! brilliant website, you have to give it go! http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/
    mz sin [sign in to see picture]

Last month I had my first threesome. For me it was about fufilling a fantasy that I had been hankering about for some time. Me and my partner had talked about what we would like.and the scenario was set.

I didnt actually believe him when he said he was bringing a friend. He asked me to meet him in a Hotel. He brought some sexy underwear and left me blindfold on the bed. It was a very erotic feeling. I could hear the stranger, felt him undress, while I and my partner began to kiss. He never left my side and took control of the situation.I can honestly say it was the most erotic experience of my life.

Last month I had my first threesome. For me it was about fufilling a fantasy that I had been hankering about for some time. Me and my partner had talked about what we would like.and the scenario was set.

I didnt actually believe him when he said he was bringing a friend. He asked me to meet him in a Hotel. He brought some sexy underwear and left me blindfold on the bed. It was a very erotic feeling. I could hear the stranger, felt him undress, while I and my partner began to kiss. He never left my side and took control of the situation.I can honestly say it was the most erotic experience of my life.

I had my first threesome a month ago. Ive never had an eperience like it.

To cut a long story short. A threesome had been a fantasy of mine for some time and after much joking and role play my bolyfriend organised the scenario. Hotel, me blindfold, my partner and a complete stranger. I must say this was the most erotic think Ive ever done.

Yes I'd do it again!

[suspended user]

suspended user

We joined http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/ and loved it, the website is full of REAL people and really friendly!! a must for first timers! xx

sallysue [sign in to see picture]

ohh thank you. what a lovely positive, informative post. I am trying to pluck up enough courage to start working carefully,as you did, towards my first threesome and my first sexual experience with a woman, I want this so very much and have been thinking about it for such a long time. I wonder if anyone could suggest some approriate websites? I have met some lovely men through pof anf friends with benefits etc. but want more! I am a little bit submissive and would love to make a loving couple even more happy. and of course I also like the idea of being with a woman and being watched. the idea of approaching a couple seems so fraught with difficulty though.... how do you seduce two people? it sounds exhausting! would love to hear from some couples what they look for in a single female.....

ohh thank you. what a lovely positive, informative post. I am trying to pluck up enough courage to start working carefully,as you did, towards my first threesome and my first sexual experience with a woman, I want this so very much and have been thinking about it for such a long time. I wonder if anyone could suggest some approriate websites? I have met some lovely men through pof anf friends with benefits etc. but want more! I am a little bit submissive and would love to make a loving couple even more happy. and of course I also like the idea of being with a woman and being watched. the idea of approaching a couple seems so fraught with difficulty though.... how do you seduce two people? it sounds exhausting! would love to hear from some couples what they look for in a single female.....

ohh thank you. what a lovely positive, informative post. I am trying to pluck up enough courage to start working carefully,as you did, towards my first threesome and my first sexual experience with a woman, I want this so very much and have been thinking about it for such a long time. I wonder if anyone could suggest some approriate websites? I have met some lovely men through pof anf friends with benefits etc. but want more! I am a little bit submissive and would love to make a loving couple even more happy. the idea of approaching a couple seems so fraught with difficulty though.... how do you seduce two people? it sounds exhausting! would love to hear from some couples what they look for in a single female.....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.