• Sundays!

JVWH [sign in to see picture]

Sunday morning horn, kids about! Not going to b a ble to release tension until later:-(

Blue Sapphire [sign in to see picture]

Story of our lives! We usually chance fitting a quickie in to keep us both going but more often than not we get interrupted by banging on our door. Frustrating huh :(

explore,me [sign in to see picture]

to blue saphire know what you mean try living in 1 bed flat with 13 year old daughter sleeping in lounge ,when she does decide to sleep ps am new to this am just getting started want to upload picture not of me to my profile not sure how to do it any help would be great thanks this is my first post trying to get a grip with techno stuff (respect)

Ooh I sympathize with you, 13 is a nightmare age especially with girls, I'm sure ours is secretly being trained by MI5!

I'm not very good with technology either but if you go to 'Your Account' at the top of the page and then 'Edit Profile' near the bottom of the next you should be able to upload a pic there :)

Ooh I sympathize with you, 13 is a nightmare age especially with girls, I'm sure ours is secretly being trained by MI5!

I'm not very good with technology either but if you go to 'Your Account' at the top of the page and then 'Edit Profile' near the bottom of the next you should be able to upload a pic there :)

Oops sorry for the double post - stupid phone!

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Yep know the feeling,But good news mine has gone out so later should be fun.

Been waiting for this age for them to be able to go out and us to have some us time.

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

Blue Sapphire wrote:

Story of our lives! We usually chance fitting a quickie in to keep us both going but more often than not we get interrupted by banging on our door. Frustrating huh :(

I know what you mean, with 3 teenage sons, we do not often, get the house to ourselves, when they were younger we got caught more then once. A least they have learnt to knock now, well most of the time!

HH

explore,me [sign in to see picture]

thanks for help ! if i win lotto will buy house with an anex for her better get back to preparing dinner good job i can cook the wife only knows the kitchen exists because the kettles in it back later (respect)

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I spent my sunday working : (

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

Sunday Bloody Sunday

I hate sundays !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.