• how much cum?

Matt27 [sign in to see picture]

to much cum isnt always good my other half nearly choke because there was so much. So i dont no why you want to cum more + its messy lol

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

As a vegetarian I can debunk the celery theory. In my experience the longer I go with out sex/jerking off the more cum I produce.

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

I think it changes based on the orgasm, I've had times where me and th OH haven't had sex in ages, so I sneak one by myself, and theres a normal amount, then a day or so later she's up for it and if the sex is amazing there can be twice as much as there was after a week or two without.

wet kitty [sign in to see picture]

i also prefer it in me or on me -- i love it when he pulls out of my ass and shoots all over my bum cheeks

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Ork wrote:

Other women? Come again? lol nah but the men would be a better bunch to ask lol, it depends on how long since the last time and how turned on etc etc all varies between person to person as well I would assume.

Defenitely agree here, depends on time an exitement. Not sure if the amount is larger (not the time to get out the measuring jug lol) but you do shoot much harder and longer (not that I've ever got out the mesauring tape either, it sort of kills the spirit...) :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.