• Sex for Money...

[suspended user]

suspended user

well you must have ignore it or got away with your argument with wee steve and me and gunther you toad

[suspended user]

suspended user

yeah i thought so it was probally you that complained lol

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Seriously...

LMD I'm not usually one to wade into arguments but you're being pretty outta line if I'm honest..

[suspended user]

suspended user

you dont know the meaning of out of line this is just a friendly diss mate

[suspended user]

suspended user

crazy man !!!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

you dont know the meaning of out of line this is just a friendly diss mate

Friendly diss or not LMD it was offensive , would you take the piss out of someone with a disfigurement ? I very much doubt it so dont take the piss that I am dyslexic just be a little understanding I am fully aware when i post I sometimes dont make sence I dont need anyone be - littleing me on top of it .

I dont want you to know but I dont want your personal comments digged at me at the end of the day this is an adult site , so we should all act like adults. Me included so I apologised for telling you to act your cock size but you pissed me off you were out of line offensive and rude as simple as that. I dont appreciate it , esp when you basically saying I am whore with your comments 'thought you would you horny fuck' & ' No i wouldnt lower myself to it ,can you write properly so i could understand what it is you mean'! You may not lower yourself but no one knows in that situation & its not like the thread started I will give you a million to sleep with me who is up for it I was not signing up for it I was stating my opinion & last time I check I had the freedom of speech . At the end of the day its a thread how I choose to answer is my choice & your judgement on me is not required .

I have said my peace let sleeping dog lie I am not here to row but I am not here to take any shit off anyone either so I will stand up for myself , I am not here to be attacked .

Thats all I have to say on the matter.

[suspended user]

suspended user

From my experience people who have sex for money dont do it by lowering themselves but are driven to it by poverty or desperation-addiction, as somone who has paid for sex it is unbecoming to make a judgement.

I remember in a 1960s movie a woman saying...any man who would take advantage of a girls hunger in that way is no son of mine....so I always doubled the asking price and never asked for anything "kinky" its remarkably easy to have a prostitute as a friend...invite them for a meal instead of a shag.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I remember in a 1960s movie a woman saying...any man who would take advantage of a girls hunger in that way is no son of mine....so I always doubled the asking price and never asked for anything "kinky" its remarkably easy to have a prostitute as a friend...invite them for a meal instead of a shag.

So true x

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

I think if I was desperate enough, I would do it. I've been in the position where I couldn't afford to eat, and after a while you do start thinking of crazy ways to make quick money. I can see how people get sucked into it.

This thread makes me think of that 'Indecent Proposal' film...

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't. I associate sex and love too closely however I have every respect for women are are able to. Psychologically its one hell of a burden to bare. Judged for being "dirty" and "easy" when really no women has sex for money without bloody good reason and once you're in that loop its incredibly hard to get out of. I judge the people who pay for sex more harshly than those you sell it. Without demand supply would die. LMD is just being an arse KF, don't feed a troll.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I read about China while I worked there, prostitution is illegal but is everywhere, it is unofficial government policy to allow it as a way of re disributing money from the rich to the poor. A very charming Mexican woman explained to me. "You have money but no woman I am a woman with no money, lets do a deal"

Very strange having dinner with someone who has more partners in a night than many have in a life time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.