• 2 MASTERBATE OR NOT 2 MASTERBATE?

U.S.Huney_Bunz [sign in to see picture]

Masterbation is about the far most greatest thing on this planet...there's nothing wrong with pleasing yourself! Why some people keep this a secret, I'll never fully understand. I see it as, a major practice session with yourself... & it's perfectly healthy. If you don't know what you like, (how to be touched or sexed), then how in the hell are you gonna be able to really get in the sack with someone then tell them HOW U WANT IT? So impossible. Most people are confident & comfortable about their bodies & some are just left in the dark alone, hidding in secretcy. With so many toys out there to suit your body, why should it be?

So the question is, R U EMBARRASED ABOUT ADMITTING TO MASTERBATION? why or why not?

Noon [sign in to see picture]

Dude, you really have to stop withe capitals.

It looks like you are SHOUTING :(

Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I do masterbate but i dont shout it to my neighbours or anything. But i do think how are you going to be able to tell your GF/BF or better half what you like if you dont know yourself. I think its still a tabo subject with most people, especially when it comes to women, i think with men its almost a giving that they masterbate or is that because men are more open with it come to it.

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

agree with the capitals, it looks like shouting which can be considered rude or offensive- can you tone it down a bit?

and to answer your question, I barely ever masturbate, I just never feel the need unless im with my partner and even then im not embarassed by it

I'm not shouting ppl, sorry if it appears that way...its just how I head my topic! But I get what ure saying....I will no longer do that.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I'm not embarrassed but I am aware if can embarrass or offend other people and will therefore be mindful of who I talk about it with.

robin [sign in to see picture]

its not a case about being embarresed. it is a personal thing and you dont broadcast it for everybody to hear. that doesnt mean your ashamed of it

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

My friends would never admit if they did it or not but if i was asked I would admit it nothhing to be ashamed of that i can make myself come

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

when people call me a wanker as an insult i just turn round and say "yes i do, it prevents prostate cancer" :D

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

when people call me a wanker as an insult i just turn round and say "yes i do, it prevents prostate cancer" :D

LOVE IT !

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Why are you lecturing us? Have you not read the archives?

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Seeing as this is a sex toy forum I'm pretty sure almost everyone on here masturbates ;) You should try searching for a thread first before you start a new one as well because chances are it will already exist.

If my type of threads does exist, I'm not gonna go through possibly thousands of them just to find out....that's insane! I'm covering what I want to speak on just as anyone else who has the option to do so. I'm not lecturing anyone or pulling at their hands to make them respond on any of my threads...you do it because you & whoever else want to.....Plain & simple!

So, get right or get left ya dig.....!

02dohvia [sign in to see picture]

I'm not embarrased about it and I'm very open about it when brought into topic, although I don't shout about it or bring it up without reason to.

Master Toldmeto [sign in to see picture]

Would I admit to it? Probably not... but I do enjoy it, whether alone or being watched.

Katherine* [sign in to see picture]

I do it! all the time, anyone asks id tell them lol

DOC1 [sign in to see picture]

All the time 3 or 4 times a day love it and love sex not a shamed about it at all 9 is my best in 1 day lol x

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

DOC1 wrote:

All the time 3 or 4 times a day love it and love sex not a shamed about it at all 9 is my best in 1 day lol x

9!!!

If i wank like twice a week i get friction burns xD (obvs a joke, i use lube like a good boy :D)

DOC1 [sign in to see picture]

The 9 was a sore day the day after
    But 3/4 times a day 3 is usual for me

Lord_Vetinari [sign in to see picture]

U.S.Huney_Bunz wrote:

If my type of threads does exist, I'm not gonna go through possibly thousands of them just to find out....that's insane! I'm covering what I want to speak on just as anyone else who has the option to do so. I'm not lecturing anyone or pulling at their hands to make them respond on any of my threads...you do it because you & whoever else want to.....Plain & simple!

So, get right or get left ya dig.....!

You only have to do a key word search. Takes all of 10 seconds which to my mind is not too onerous.

The subject of masturbation is often discussed and as someone has pointed out this is a site that sells sex toys, so the answer to your question is I think self evident.

LV

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.