• women: would you let your partner go down on you without showering first?

Riddler001 [sign in to see picture]

lilkink wrote:

yes i have to have showered, if i can i take him in the shower with and hes free to do as he wishes double bonus lol

so if we've been out on a date..meal, few drinks etc take you back to the room id have to wait for you to shower? lol

S&S [sign in to see picture]

When my boyfriend and I have sex its usually a spontaneous decision and showering isnt really at the forefront of our thinking at the time. He goes down on me most times we have sex and i dont really do much by way of cleaning beforehand. He says he loves my taste and scent and in fact is hornier and more likely to go down on me when I've just left the gym and am covered in sweat. He will usually wash his mouth with mouthwash beforehand as I've had problems in the past with UTIs and find this helps prevent them. I thoroughly clean afterwards.

If we're having sex he'll clean himself first but I dont insist that he cleans before head. Thinking about cleanliness 24/7 just takes the fun out of sex and we've been together for nearly 4 years so not being squeeky clean isnt a problem. We know each other to well to worry about that stuff.

lilkink [sign in to see picture]

Riddler001 wrote:

lilkink wrote:

yes i have to have showered, if i can i take him in the shower with and hes free to do as he wishes double bonus lol

so if we've been out on a date..meal, few drinks etc take you back to the room id have to wait for you to shower? lol

no i would have showered already if i was going on a date...so once back to the room there would be no going bk lol

Riddler001 [sign in to see picture]

lilkink wrote:

Riddler001 wrote:

lilkink wrote:

no i would have showered already if i was going on a date...so once back to the room there would be no going bk lol

ahh right, thats a relief!
    i was going to say..be a bit of a wait haha

going back? i should hope not lol

lilkink [sign in to see picture]

Riddler001 wrote:

lilkink wrote:

Riddler001 wrote:

lilkink wrote:

ahh right, thats a relief!
    i was going to say..be a bit of a wait haha

going back? i should hope not lol

LOL!

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

My partner used to shower immediately before sex, and really didn't like the idea of me going down on her without her being washed. It took me ages to convince her that her taste and smell improved oral for me, and that washing removed too much flavour and fragrance.

Now, since we had a surprise session that licking became a big part of, and she didn't wash first and still enjoyed it, she doesn't bother any more, unless I ask her to.

[suspended user]

suspended user

love the taste of woman that been sweating all day

nice place to put your face

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

yes

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I prefer it i my wife hasn't showered. I prefer her natural odour, especially if she's been turned on for a while. Plus prefer the stronger flavour...my preference.

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

It use to be a problem for me... I was very paranoid that a man would be turned off my my natural odour and I use to ALWAYS wash beforehand, even if it made the situation awakward. Since selling my underwear and realizing that men and women would pay a healthy amount of money to smell my natural odour, I no longer have an issue with receiving oral spontaniously at any time of the day

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

If someone wanted me to wash first I would, but no one I've been with has ever made the least bit of fuss about it. In all of my relationships, there have only been two rules about oral - don't hold my head so I can't move it and no farting.

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

If someone wanted me to wash first I would, but no one I've been with has ever made the least bit of fuss about it. In all of my relationships, there have only been two rules about oral - don't hold my head so I can't move it and no farting.

I can imagine the farting been a slight turn off!

Moist [sign in to see picture]

As a male I am very passionate about this subject, I find it a buz kill if the woman is so self conscious that she has to jump into the shower before (Passionate?) sex, I've hard guys say they won't go down on a girl beause it's (vagina) too near their anus.

A woman's natural musk is the hornist thing.

Get over your self! Please.

Just do and have fun.

Jazzie [sign in to see picture]

Defo clean first for him and her. but its super important not to clean too often/much.

Its like to shave or not to shave

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

brockleyfox wrote:

Why would I need to shower before going down on a woman? Oh wait, I see lol.

That's how I read it too.....D'oh!

I'm all for going with the moment, and say there's no absolute rule, natural scent is great; stink isn't.

Like the Queen thinks the world smells of fresh paint, many men think women smell of soap and wet wipes...until they really get to know them. Relax a little, it'll be fine. Hygiene good. OCD bad.

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Not literally just out of the shower but I do like to be shaved and clean :)

robin [sign in to see picture]

depends, find some bodyly odous quite nice

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

I love the taste of my wife, I would go down any time of the day and would stay there all day.mmmm

Sigma5 [sign in to see picture]

My wife used to shower before sex or use a baby wipe, but over the years I have convinced her that I prefer to taste her, rather than soap.
    Now she will shower in the morning before work, so by the time we have sex in the evening she smells and tastes great.

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

I get too paranoid for that to happen without at least a quick wipe down lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.