• Bit of a poll:Women is it a turn on to see your man eat/lick his cum

QueenC [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

None of these would be very appealing to me, tbh! Not my thing :)

Same here

I agree. The thought of him jizzing in a cup then drinking it is actually making me feel really sick. I don't mind licking my own juices or kissing him after he's gone down on me etc., but him doing the same isn't my thing at all.

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

This is fucked up !

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Jimi If you have not got anything to say in a nice way dont bother replying in this thread.

Thank You!!!

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

I've never experienced this but I can honestly say I would find it a turn off for me, if anyone is doing anything with the cum it would be me not my man, I'm not sure why because I've tasted my own and found it quite a turn on when he does too..

oohyea2012 [sign in to see picture]

def not for me!

Scarlet Couple [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Scarlet loves for me to go down on her after I've cum inside her, and i love to snog her after she's given me oral. when we started going out, she gave me oral in a library once, then came up to kiss me and emptied the contents of her mouth into mine, it was a shock to say the least, but also a bit of a turnon!

I hope this answers your question?

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

I love deep kissing my wife midway through oral and would like to try after sex too, but as for the cup/food thing, no chance! Each to their own though!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

This could do nothing for me either. And the thought of watching him eat it off food kinda turns my stomach. I think its something to do with it being cold and congealed...yack! Hot from the source is fine but messing about with it like that just wouldnt do anything for me

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Well, semen is all good and wholesome, and if the man is eating a reasonable diet it tastes good, too. Mrs. P. isn't especially onto eating my cum or tasting herself - it happens sometimes but not a big turn on for her.

Many years ago I was having an affair with a married woman not using contraception, and I often pulled out and came all over her body and then licked it off afterwards (still warm, of course). t's all good, just depends on the circumstances as to whether it's a turn on. I've had partners give me a blow job and kiss the cum back into me and that's really lovely.

[suspended user]

suspended user

i can answer a big YES from both of us it works both ways mmm

John Thomas 267 [sign in to see picture]

I have wiped a bit of pre cum and cum off my cock and put it in my mouth and to be honest it doesn't bad at all

It is affected by what you eat Im told

PortGirl [sign in to see picture]

Oh hell yes, I love all of them

Do you Like to see your man licking his cum of his hand

6 if his hand an 9 if it's mine

Do you like to see your man putting his cum on objects and then licking it off

9.5, watch him cum on my favorite dildo and suck it clean after I have already used it to cum

Do you like your man putting it in a cup and drinking it

6 but if it was a shot glass 8 or even in his coffee in the morning 8

Do you like to see him eat his cum off some kind of food like icecream a cake etc..

Yes I would at least an 8

Is it a turn on to see any man doing any of above

Yes, it is hot

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't like him to lick his cum off his hand or anything like that but I don't like him hating it either, he has to clean up before he can go down on me, it'd turn me on if he just did it while his cum was there but that's about it

cherie [sign in to see picture]

Not for me either ....I dont know why but it would be a total turn off me (thought makes me feel a bit nausea) - I cant even bring myself to give my OH Oral :-(

Lola-O [sign in to see picture]

Hmm not sure really. Never experienced it but I don't think this is really for me.

[suspended user]

suspended user

:/ not for me personally.

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, most of those make me feel a bit ill too :/

My OH will kiss me after he has cum on my face or in my mouth, and we occasionally snowball if he's up to it, which is great.

The idea of him eating me out after cumming in me is hot as hell, but in practice by that point we're both exhausted and I'm over stimulated so it's cuddles time :P

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

I find a guy that can eat his own cum personally quite horny, as well as cum swapping.

So both one and two (if the objects me or himself) are appealing to me in a kinda 10/10 way. However this is in a heat of the moment thing so eating it off food and drinking it would be less so appealing unless i guess you were to use it during a Sub punishment senario.

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

I'd echo a previous poster in that ejaculating almost flicks a mental switch for me.

Before it, I'm an absolute beast and intend to do all sorts of messed-up stuff with my semen and then PING! and I'm more "Ew. Where are the kleenex?"

Tink_sixes [sign in to see picture]

Personally for me it would completely turn me off, the thought of it is actually making me feel quite sick, but then I do have quite a tickled stomach when it comes to eating things, even if I see things on the TV like the american pie scenes I'm heaving!

But I kind of think we are all different and if the 2 people involved want to do it then, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.