• What would you love to try?

love addict [sign in to see picture]

I would love to surprise a partner by turning up at their house wearing just a long coat and sexy underwear underneath, then surprise them when I take my coat off

Citygirl2810 [sign in to see picture]

pinkk wrote:

fitguyslim wrote:

cdjon wrote:

Watching my wife with another man or men.

Oh yes, that's one of my big turn-ons too

this turns me on too..only it would be hubby with another woman, realllly want it to happen, butnot sure if it ever will!

ditto i would love to see another woman give my husband a bj but he just isnt up for it

threesome either mmf or ffm and ideally sex with another woman

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

rough sex, incuding biting, slapping and being held down. I tried a bit of this the other day, and it was amazing but I'd love to be pushed to my limits more

Mistress Morticia [sign in to see picture]

Dominating sex with another woman.

Extreme pussy pumping.

Having my OH watch me have said Dominating sex with other woman!

p.mac [sign in to see picture]

Threesome MMF with my wife

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Go to the far east and have sex with a ladyboy

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

Sex in a public place. Sneak away while at a party or something have a quickie then back ;)

paul10 [sign in to see picture]

Khaleesi wrote:

Sex in a public place. Sneak away while at a party or something have a quickie then back ;)

we did this at a family party we were hosting.

wife went up first then i discreetly followed

we had a quickie then went back to the party and it was only about 7pm!

x

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

I'm now living out my (pretty vanilla) fantasies. One was experimenting with erotic photography, both as a couple and just herself alone. This has now happened on 4-5 occasions with some pretty explicit results.
    I'm also keen to experiment with some anal play and herself has allowed me to purchase our first butt plug. Just waiting for an opportune time to give it a try.
    All thanks to liberal attitudes, help and advice found on these forums - so thanks everyone!

FireMonkey [sign in to see picture]

In quite adventuress and would like to try pegging. My OH Is not as adventuress and takes some time over new ideas.
    An mmf would be great, but I think best left as a fantasy.

MissTig [sign in to see picture]

FireMonkey wrote:

In quite adventuress and would like to try pegging. My OH Is not as adventuress and takes some time over new ideas.
    An mmf would be great, but I think best left as a fantasy.

Same here, not sure the OH will ever be into the idea of pegging.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Pegging. I just love the idea of a double ended strap on.

my other fantasy is me with 5 men, dp and oral with the other 2 men masterbating over me. basically a cum fest all over my body.

Ryuudoragon [sign in to see picture]

Citygirl2810 wrote:

my other fantasy is me with 5 men, dp and oral with the other 2 men masterbating over me. basically a cum fest all over my body.

Wow, well done. A proper fantasy

SweetHoney85 [sign in to see picture]

To try a few things with another woman..watch her go down on me

And office sex with my OH..maybe surprise him in a trench coat with nothing underneath.

Actually, I want to try a few things!

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

I don't have that many things i want to try any more to be honest. I'd like to advance in our kinky play but that's related more to time than anything.

I'd like to try anal again (we tried once n was kinda hard, but OH used to really like toys there then just went off it, hoping doggy style n touching there can be something we work up to again, it drove her mad)

Otherwise I'd try anything she asked me to (if she gets any ideas off here lol). Money is never an issue for me (not in an "i have lots of money" kinda way just in a "i don't mind spending it if you want something" kinda way) so anything she wants to buy or try I'm all for.

Pegging intruiges me but the thought of my OH actually doing it to me is hard to wrap my head round so it's not something I'd ask for but if she asked I'd try it.

J

Ryuudoragon [sign in to see picture]

I've always wanted to try anal but it aint gonna happen in our relationship, ever!! She'll never agree, shame but there you go.

Have got my camera ready and going to do some recording soon that should be fun.

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Love to have another girl join us, more to see my OH with her than me fucking anothe girl. Also like to get into a bit more anal, both ways - this is already a work in progress...

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

Weird this. Wrote a while back about having sex with another couple in the room. Same thing happened again recently - saving money by getting a room for four. The other couple began very quietly and then that got us going. After we both came and had a doze it turned into a foursome. Couldn't believe it as it's not something I'd ever wanted. But now - well wow.
    A bit strange at first sharing a bed with another man as well as two women, but all seemed very natural after a while. Even took a kiss from him as he rammed home into his OH with me doing the same. Odd how things turn out... Got really odd then with a DP on friend's OH - two dicks rubbing together is something you have to do to understand. Not bad, just unusual!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.