• What would you love to try?

anna-rampant [sign in to see picture]

Would love to try a FFM threesome...

starting with my OH just watching me and the other girl

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

anna-rampant wrote:

Would love to try a FFM threesome...

starting with my OH just watching me and the other girl

It's kind of a fantasy we bring up in role play as it really turns my OH on, but not something we'd actually do.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Sex in a sex swing.... Looks like a fab idea to have hanging from the rafters!

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

Everything LOL

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

threesome probably.

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

anal with a japanese girl

Catch [sign in to see picture]

I quite like the idea of having sex with my partner whilst another couple have sex in the same room. No swapping, just being able to watch them whilst in the act myself.

Threesome, though I think that's probably best left just to fantasy.

Only recently tried anal, found it not to be too bad. Partner really likes it though so was wanting to try a few more things out in that department. Just ordered some toys for that so looks like it won't be long before we get to anyway. ^^;

jimm88 [sign in to see picture]

Catch wrote:

I quite like the idea of having sex with my partner whilst another couple have sex in the same room. No swapping, just being able to watch them whilst in the act myself.

Threesome, though I think that's probably best left just to fantasy.

Only recently tried anal, found it not to be too bad. Partner really likes it though so was wanting to try a few more things out in that department. Just ordered some toys for that so looks like it won't be long before we get to anyway. ^^;

I had something similar. A friend and her boyfriend stayed over after a night out and stayed in the spare bedroom. After everyone had settled down to sleep I heard them having sex. Turned me and oh on so much we had to start... turned into a a competition... we never watched each other. .. just listened. I would love to try a vibrator. Only ever used a dildo
    mibbles [sign in to see picture]

an old fashion roman orgy hands fingers tits cocks and every thing else everywhere lol

james kildare [sign in to see picture]

WildThing wrote:

Chocolate body paint! Yum!

Tried it , as well as banana and strawberry flavour. Great fun for both of us

Catch [sign in to see picture]

jimm88 wrote:

I had something similar. A friend and her boyfriend stayed over after a night out and stayed in the spare bedroom. After everyone had settled down to sleep I heard them having sex. Turned me and oh on so much we had to start... turned into a a competition... we never watched each other. .. just listened. I would love to try a vibrator. Only ever used a dildo

Ah yeah, hearing my neighbours through the wall generally does the same thing for us. Just think it would be so much more exciting to see it in person as well. Having people watching us back and enjoying what they see too. =]

james kildare [sign in to see picture]

ChloeIWC wrote:

tell me more about sploshing - how does it work? Where do you start?

I am working for IWC media and doing some research for a TV sex show and I'm trying to find what makes people tick in the bedroom - sploshing sounds brilliant!

Thanks,

Chloe

Just googled sploshing. Sounds like fun.

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Would love to try anal with the OH - it's not something she's keen on, but I'm convinced that if done right, she would really love it. Especially when combined with a rabbit for a fun DP :p

I'd definitely like to try out some group sex - not necessarily doing anything explicit with other people, but just having sex in the same bed as another couple, with some light touching/sandwitching. The phrase 'puppy pile' sums it up nicely I think :)

We've talked aout threesomes and foursomes as well, and it's definitely something I'd like to try. We both think an MMF threesome could be incredibly sexy, but it's working out the right circumstances for that that's the issue.

I'm also thinking about how sexy it would be to watch her have sex with someone else, but that's a more tricky subject - I can definitely see how it would be damn sexy, but I'm really not sure how we'dboth react to it actually happening. So this is the most fantasy-base one for now, and will probably stay that way.

MissSteele [sign in to see picture]

I would like to try being tied up, not sure whether just my wrists together or actually to the bed, spread eagled and unable to control what he does to me. I would love to try being blindfolded and for him to use toys on me and to just be totally in control.

I also want to be spanked, he did smack my arse once last time we had sex but it was a quick smack and by the time i realised he did it it was too late to decide how i felt about it....if that makes sense....need a bit more to decide!

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

As some of you know I'm an advanced motorcycle instructor and love getting home horny and screwing my OH still in my leathers. Would love to - as I've done just the once before, many years ago, do the business with her in full leathers too. The tight leather and lack of skin contact gets me off, and wearing boots lets us wrap our legs around each other firmly. And love the heavy breathing though the helmets!

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]

I think i like to try a MMF three sum with my OH

Iwish [sign in to see picture]

I would love to try role play with my wife as a nurse.

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

Sex with OH with another couple in the room, as Catch mentioned is another. Happened a long time ago when we shared a big hotel room with another couple of friends. In the middle of the night we could hear them start and in the shadows could see him mount her.

That got us going and soon we were all going for it with nothing holding any of us back. Afterwards some knowing chuckles and back to sleep!

Both us males trying to outlast and outscrew the other, of course

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

i would love to go to my partners work,wearing some sexy lingerie stockings and heels, and been thrown over his desk by him,

sexymancchic [sign in to see picture]

Sex with another woman, I want to try bondage too but don't know how DH would take it, he's tied and blind folded me before but I wonna be spanked and flogged

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.