• What would you love to try?

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

nice me 2

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

my oh keen to try a dubble ended dildo

rag [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend revealed her fantasy is to be licked by another woman while I watch,it turned me on so much,although I know some bi sexual girls she made me promise not to talk to anybody we know,it would have to be a complete stranger who we won't see again (unless we want to). We not really sure how to go about it so could anybody point us in right direction please? Any ideas welcome

bob1 [sign in to see picture]

I seriously want to try a cock in my bum I have just got my first anal probe/dildo and a tub of max lube but I am so nervous I have no idea what or really how to go about it safely and painlessly lol

xxxmagsxxx [sign in to see picture]

I really want to lick a pussy and get myself to a point of squirting. Preferably in one session ;)

MrsWALLACE [sign in to see picture]

I would love to do this also!

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to be in a Mmf threesome with my wife, she's only ever had me so to watch as she was entered by a new cock would be so hot to watch....

Hi xmags,does your fiance know you want to do this or haven't you told him? I was very surprised when my girlfriend told me,she really wants to do it but admits she would get jealous thinking I was watching other woman more than her,I think she would bottle out if it ever happened as well.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Well squirting is now definitely ticked off now on the " to do" list😊🎆
    Would like to get a bit more adventurous with my restraints and paddles

rag wrote:

Hi xmags,does your fiance know you want to do this or haven't you told him? I was very surprised when my girlfriend told me,she really wants to do it but admits she would get jealous thinking I was watching other woman more than her,I think she would bottle out if it ever happened as well.

I haven't told him yet, I want to see about organising it first so I am prepared if he's ok with it. I know what you're thinking, which man wouldn't, but his ex partner kinda turned out to be gay so I don't want him panicking or anything.

PS [sign in to see picture]

Make her Squirt and to be cuckholded.

I can see your point about his ex being gay but can't see him having a problem,its to much of a turn on! I'm gonna talk to my gf again on a dirty weekend I got planned and make sure she really wants to do it or its just a fantasy,then I can try sort summin out,any ideas how I can go about it without goin the seedy route?

fastandfurious [sign in to see picture]

set up a sex swing in a nice secluded place

probably have to be late evening though

Mr&MrsSnaredrum [sign in to see picture]

FFM or MMF threesome. Would love to see my oh being pleasured by someone else. Hooooooottttt!

MrsWALLACE [sign in to see picture]

Me too mr&mrs I think this would be very hot!!!

FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]

MMF where the guy is bi-curious like me so we can explore together :)

rag wrote:

I can see your point about his ex being gay but can't see him having a problem,its to much of a turn on! I'm gonna talk to my gf again on a dirty weekend I got planned and make sure she really wants to do it or its just a fantasy,then I can try sort summin out,any ideas how I can go about it without goin the seedy route?

I have no idea, I was going to ask on here when I finally have the guts. I am getting more and more curious. Would like someone with big ish breasts like mine to have a play, that's one of the boxes to tick off in the whole fantasy, but main one is to have a taste, to have another woman screaming and clenching at the sheets. hair all over the pillow, that sort of thing. Never mind if she had some sexy underwear on and was up for other stuff. I might die and go to heaven then.

sounds like your certain you want to do it then,not sure if my gf wants to taste another woman or just let her taste her,I'm easy either way,id like penetrate her while shes been licked but not sure she would allow it in case the woman touched me,that's a def no no,I just hope,like you said your man will be worried, that she doesn't prefer women,if u have any good ideas how to get the other woman let me know please

Hopefully there will be a curious girl in the hotel when we go for dirty weekend with all the sexy stuff I got off here!

rag wrote:

sounds like your certain you want to do it then,not sure if my gf wants to taste another woman or just let her taste her,I'm easy either way,id like penetrate her while shes been licked but not sure she would allow it in case the woman touched me,that's a def no no,I just hope,like you said your man will be worried, that she doesn't prefer women,if u have any good ideas how to get the other woman let me know please

I know there is a club in my city where they hold nights for bi - curious people, so I think that could be an option. I would have a chance to meet the person over some time, as she would be probably as lost in the subject as me. I think I would prefer someone bi- curious rather than bi or gay, so we can explore together. Other idea is somewhere online, place an add and see what happens. I will defo not get a working girl or someone who has casual sex a lot.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.