• What would you love to try?

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Sinner wrote:

I would like to be spitroast and I'd also like to have sex with another woman. Not sure if I would like them to happen at the same session. However, as I am totally monogamous with my husband I guess neither will ever happen...

How about a suction cup dildo attached to a wall or other vertical surface, whilst giving him a BJ?

djnkris [sign in to see picture]

Threesome mmf and ffm lol

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

MattB I'm so gonna do that one day soon.... time to get a suction cup dildo!

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

ooh good idea!

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

MattB wrote:

Sinner wrote:

I would like to be spitroast and I'd also like to have sex with another woman. Not sure if I would like them to happen at the same session. However, as I am totally monogamous with my husband I guess neither will ever happen...

How about a suction cup dildo attached to a wall or other vertical surface, whilst giving him a BJ?

you could add to this by doing the clone a willy kit on yourself + a suction cup (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2448 + http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11059), basicly dont put the vibrator in and stick the sucktion cup bit instead. So want to do this with my oh

Red XIII [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to get to the tearing off clothes stage with my OH only to discover she's packing a strap on, to do with as she pleases.

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

DP with my OH and another guy...

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

ide like to be the naughty boy outside the head teachers office

and get a good spanking then give her a good seeing to

over her desk

SlinkyRat [sign in to see picture]

I'm not very experienced with the more kinky side of things so there are a lot of things I'd like to try! I have a bit of a submissive streak I'd like to explore, I love a bit of rough treatment though past boyfriends have been reluctant to indulge that because I bruise and dislocate joints too easily. Bondage has to be carefully considered too, though I'd love to give it a go!
    I really really want to try a sex swing, it would give me back some of the options my disability has taken away from me. Oh and full sex outside, the thought of it really turns me on!

TonyStark [sign in to see picture]

A fivesome with me and four girls dressed in latex and thigh boots (Kate Beckinsale style) wearing strap ons in a castle turret, massive round bed, champagne, tied up, candles, ball gags, fisting, anal, cum swapping, facials, swallowing mmmmmmmm sorry i got carried away !!!

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

my wife want outdoor sex which will be fun and we are getting right into bondage i want to go to the woods where she can tie me up whip me let me lick her till she cums then ride me hard and fast

runnyhunny [sign in to see picture]

I would quite like to 'educate' some much younger men on feminine wiles!

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

A swinging sex club and just go for it

RasKlot:) [sign in to see picture]

everything lol

RasKlot:) [sign in to see picture]

have you tried yet? xx

Nawty Novice [sign in to see picture]

As my username suggests I'm still pretty inexperienced so would like to try most things! Luckily my bf is up for pretty much anything - if only he lived closer!

Monkeysnacks [sign in to see picture]

I've only lost my virginity relatively recently and so the short answer is that I would like to try pretty much everything. Have experimented a little with BDSM and would like to go a lot harder but don't want to frighten my partner.

milkmaid [sign in to see picture]

We've just embarked on trying ANR & loving it. It's been a fantasy of mine for years but only just getting round to working at it seriously. DH spent most of the last two weekends suckling my tits & it appears to be working.. We've tried most things as we've been together almost twenty years, the only thing we haven't had a go at is sex with others. I'm happy to give it a go but dh not up for it so I respect his wishes & boundaries. We've got a list of kinky weekend activities for the whole year, last weekend I shaved my pussy for when he came home from work on Thursday (he works away all week) & I gave him a blow job while he was driving his convertible car with the hood down, this weekend we are going to a very famous hill in Somerset & we're going to have sex on the top of it while the sun goes down .. We've done all these things before but it's FAB revisiting them

Ame [sign in to see picture]

I would love, I mean just LOVE to have sex with my boy in an antique style bathtube filled with expensive champagne. I know it sounds silly but yeah, that's what I would like. I already had some experiences with champagne but never in a bathtub!

And I would like to engage in some kind of sex or teasing with another girl for a while and then have a ménage à trois with her and my boyfriend.

I would also fancy to have a sex life for some days in a house from the 19th century Paris, using lingerie from that time, with a salon lifestyle (or a maison-close style as well). Pretending, but having that kind of house and clothes, and lifestyle. It could also be in the fashion of the high society of Moscow and Saint Petersbourg from the same period. I know it's far-fetched, but I guess it is any reader's ultimate fetish.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Electro sex, sex with a up for anything horny 18 year old girl(missed out SO much when I was young), sex with a guy(no kissing!),

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.