• Funniet or cleverest way to drop a hint

Lovehoney - Rachel [sign in to see picture]

After eight years I have learnt that subtlety doesn't work with my partner (it didn't take me that long). While on holiday I decided to let him know I wanted some by throwing a bottle of flavoured lube at him while he was sprawled out on the bed playing on his phone. So I was wondering, what is the funniest, cleverest or downright rudest way you have droppes a hint that you want some and did it work?

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

My ex had a very effective method.... if i was busy or not responding to her advances she would just strip naked.... not very subtle but it worked every time. I guess i am easy

Too subtle for my bloke.

Ligeresx [sign in to see picture]

Oh i would play the teasing game. Slow frisky touching and plenty kisses.

Does he like to be massaged? I would get him naked and cover him in oil and let your hands work their magic ;-)

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I guess something rude and provocative like catching his eye/attention and then suckling a finger?

Lovehoney - Rachel wrote:

Too subtle for my bloke.

Getting naked then starting off alone? Surely that's obvious enough lol. I've done that with results everytime. =P

And if I want it THAT quickly, I'd usually just start stimulating him. Oral is a sure way of doing this.

I have also done a show for him where I'd wear some of my lingerie... Usually resulting in nakedness and his attention shortly.

Well throwing a bottle of lube at my OH worked well, I have never seen him move so fast.

Wetone [sign in to see picture]

After many years together I'm as blunt as anything. I just say to my OH, "are you gonna have sex with me or do I have to do it myself" or if I'm feeling like I need to play with toys I just tell him he has work to do as I have holes that need filling lol. He ALWAYS obliges. Lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

i just say im going upstairs see you there and it works both ways sometimes

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

My oh reckons he can always tell with me, says he can see it in my eyes. If i really can't wait I'll just put my hand down his pants, he seems to like it ;)

Master Toldmeto [sign in to see picture]

I've gone all hi tech, created 2nd email accounts each, and just email her my instructions

Not subtle but a great tease, and it works!!

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

i think teasing during the day, naughty messages, pictures etc is quite a good way to initiate things - just think by the time you get home you'll be ripping each others clothes off!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.