• Help on wanting to meet a stranger

Amykins [sign in to see picture]

I've not long ago signed up on a website to meet new people, i was on there to originally look for friends but there a lot of guys locally wants to date me.

There is one particular guy who doesnt have webcam but looks nice in his pics. So if i do go and meet him i be trusting him on who he is on his profile.

Why am i thinking that he is not who he say he is? Cos he said he use to present some welsh tv shows, and he's a music producer. I've also found that he has been a leader of some bands and he's a big welsh DJ also he has been voted the sexiest welsh man once. But he is not that famous hense why im wondering why if someone has made up that profile why would they choose him...besides its me that found him thats why im thinkin i should trust him...when i seen his profile i thought he was just a normal guy. I am not gonna praise him all about it though you know on what he does i gonna treat him as normal. I have looked all this up btw.

And he wants to meet plain old boring me?? He signed up for the website the same reason that i did. But he is asking me for some fun with me...straight away....maybe too good to be true??

Now i have never met a stranger before if he wants fun straight away i can't exactly bring a friend with me for 5 mins.i dont have a friend to bring anyway.

I am very very tempted in meeting him, he is very sexy and i think to be honest wayyyy out of my league, but they say opposites attract lol. and i do need a good licking out...

all i can think of is that if i do meet him and its not him i will have to run as far as my little legs can carry me!!! But there again this could be a chance of a lifetime and he said it wont be just the once ..

any advice on this one please??

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Your saftey is paramount , you need to tell somewhere who what and were your meeting . They are not so nice people out there and over the net anyone can say anything to get in your knickers . Be very very careful .

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

meet in public place with a friend at bar for backup

oh the 'famous' guy he says he is oh yeah hes done it all. But i dont have anyone to tell that i am meeting him...i cant exactly tell my folks im meeting someone for sex x

Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with kinkyfuckery, nothing is worth your saftey.

yeah i will have to try and see if we can meet first somewhere before anything happens. anyway of convincing him to do so if hes a bit funny about it?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

He doesn't call himself something along the lines of 'disco dave' or something like that does he? Into philosophy? Deep thinker, gift of the gab?

Just wondering :)

Hev-leigh [sign in to see picture]

Hi Amykins

Firstly how long have you been talking to him? Have you spoken on the phone? Do you feel you know him well? A few questions I'd have to ask myself first!!! But if you've made up your mind to meet him then...,

1) Arrange to meet somewhere local to you. Somewhere you know well.

2) Tell someone where your going and all the details you have about him.

3) Also make sure you've got both a landline number and mobile number for him. A mobile is easy to get rid of but would help trace him if anything happens. A landline is more difficult to change and the area code at least gives you an idea of where he comes from.

Please be careful and stay safe. But I will say that my Mum meet her husband over 10 years ago on line, so It can work out just fine. Hope this helps

Abots [sign in to see picture]

If he is a bit funny about meeting somewhere public then that should set alarm bells ringing, tbh...

LOL sexyget no...not that kind of DJ you know he used to be a leader of an indie band and he mixes up poplular tunes with someone from another welsh band. and as i said i found out most of this before he told me, and its me that came across him and i just thought he was a normal guy on there.

Hev-leigh [sign in to see picture]

I've just read that you can't tell anyone why your meeting him. Say it's about a new job but as it's so informal your just being careful. Or something along that line anyway

hmmmm shall i just see what he says next time, i think he said he might not be online tomorrow though. But to be fair on his profile hes got like 30 pics, quite a few i cant find online anywhere else and i only got a few so he is trusting me too, i could be a 60 odd yr old gay perv. lol

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

Safety Safety Safety!!

I'm sure others have said, make sure you meet in a public busy place in daylight! and don't just do this once, do this plenty of times! Places like costa? Starbucks? Cafés... If he truely is who he says, he won't mind doing this for ages cause he wants you to trust him and what not :)

I myself met my OH online, and her family we're hassling her about the fact I could be someone else :/ So I went and met them the following week too to put their minds at rest, after all i understand where they are coming from :)

Just like i said, make sure you're safe! Let a few people know where you're going too!!

^.^ H2H ^.^

HimerusEros [sign in to see picture]

If he isnt prepared to meet in a public place first, don't risk it. What about telling a friend or someone that you are going for a drink with someone you met on a night out or something? Your own safety should be your priority in meeting anyone you've met online.

oh he seems like an awesome guy dont know why you wouldnt trust him. i bet he could have any woman,...i just unsure to trust him if its him or the boogeyman. lol. perhaps he thinks its too much hard work when he can get it elsewhere easier x lets see what he says next time.......

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

If he is not prepared to compromise and meet u in a public place then he aint worth it!

He could be anyone - Everybody lies!

We all have another sides of ourselves - may not be sinster other sides but we all have another side to ourself - human nature and survival!

pandora21021 [sign in to see picture]

hmm yes public place and tell someone for your own safety,what confuses me is this guy sounds so exclusive and he aint got a web cam :-/ be carefull x

jass [sign in to see picture]

As a single I've been on a fair few meets such as youre planning and I would suggest f youre going to meet him, do it in the day in a public place of your choosing, tell him thats the rules. It will also weedle out the guys who don't want to get caught out ie if they're married. Make sure you have somewhere to go afterwards just incase you need a reason to leave ie he's not what youre expecting and don't go straight home. This rules out the fact that he could follow you. I also leave a note on my kitchen table of the guys profile name I'm meeting and I know guys who do the same lol. Your safety (and his) is paramount and f he's worth his salt he'll understand that. I'm probably making it all sound a bit scarey but sadly not everyone's who they say they are, pics can be a long way out of date and I even had a guy turn up once with his wedding ring on lol. However having said that there are some lovely genuine people out there worth taking a chance on and I hope your meet turns out to be a lot of fun ;O)

I don't he's into the computer much though maybe thats why he don't have webcam? i asked him if he had kik or whatsapp he dont even have them lol maybe he just not into technology and perhaps hes a busy guy i dont know perhaps i making excuses? x

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Miss K wrote:

I have to agree with kinkyfuckery, nothing is worth your saftey.

Thanks Miss K

SAFTEY before SEX always yes must be exciting but at the end of the day its just a guy I can say I am size zero supermodel legs up to my arse but I could really be a 99 year GILF so just be careful words on a PC are completely different to what reality is !

The best serino could be he is geunie lovely guy say who is is and is who is nice kind ect but the worst could be he could rape you he could attack you he could be a prev you really dont know this guy sorry to be so blunt but at the end of the day if the worst happens you cant rewind it . Just becareful x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.