• Anal douche problems

Humper [sign in to see picture]

My husband and I recently started experimenting with anal sex and I'm keen to get as clean as possible down there, but I'm having trouble using a douche. First of all I bought one from Ann Summers which I could pop up ok, but when it was squeezed the plug popped out the bottom and all the water came out - useless. It's going back. Then I bought one of the beginner's basic ones from here, but I can't get the hang of it. It feels sharp when I try to insert it and I can't get in a position where I can get it in - I am mildly disabled so this may be why, as balancing is difficult for me. I used lube but that didn't help. I think it would be better if the end was bigger and more rounded? I don't want to tear my butt and put an end to my our forays into the final frontier when they've only just begun!

Can I ask what position other people get in to insert them? I suppose lying on the bed would be easier, but I'm scared that the water will come straight out in my bedroom and ruin the carpet! Sitting on the toilet is difficult because the douche is so long that my hand touches the side of the bowl. Standing or squatting are hard because of my balance problems and I'm afraid I will overbalance and fall back on it - ouch!

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

You could try doing it in the shower, maybe easier if you're stood up and can lean onto the wall for balance. Lube does generally help but you just have to find the right angle so it doesn't hurt. If it is hurting you might be at a slightly wrong angle or tensing up.

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I have bought one and never used it...

and it wasn't a cheap one !

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

Humper wrote:

My husband and I recently started experimenting with anal sex and I'm keen to get as clean as possible down there, but I'm having trouble using a douche. First of all I bought one from Ann Summers which I could pop up ok, but when it was squeezed the plug popped out the bottom and all the water came out - useless. It's going back. Then I bought one of the beginner's basic ones from here, but I can't get the hang of it. It feels sharp when I try to insert it and I can't get in a position where I can get it in - I am mildly disabled so this may be why, as balancing is difficult for me. I used lube but that didn't help. I think it would be better if the end was bigger and more rounded? I don't want to tear my butt and put an end to my our forays into the final frontier when they've only just begun!

Can I ask what position other people get in to insert them? I suppose lying on the bed would be easier, but I'm scared that the water will come straight out in my bedroom and ruin the carpet! Sitting on the toilet is difficult because the douche is so long that my hand touches the side of the bowl. Standing or squatting are hard because of my balance problems and I'm afraid I will overbalance and fall back on it - ouch!

i had the exact same problem when i started douching. i use it sitting on the toilet although it is an awkward position xx

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I usually squat on the toilet whenever I use mine, but you're right, it can be awkward.

As for problems inserting it itself, remember that you really don't need to insert any great length of it. The idea of the nozzle is just to get past the sphincters, so about a cm to an inch in should be enough. Use a little lube on the tip to aid it going in, and I often squirt a little water out as i'm inserting it as it seems to aid things in opening up a bit.

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

I'd follow Hella's advice, and offer another tip, if you'll forgive the pun. Squeeze a little lube onto your little finger and gently caress your knot with that finger before you get the douche or enema tip out. As you work it around, ease it in as you get used to the sensation and relax a little. Once you're used to the finger inside, swapping it for the nozzle should be more comfortable than going straight to the nozzle. Also having used your finger may help you figure out in which angles your tissues are oriented in that position, so helping avoid pain as you ease the nozzle in. If you're squeamish aabout the finger at first before you're clean, disposable gloves cost almost nothing at the supermarket...

Take your time, have fun.

crazy man [sign in to see picture]

I also tend to use mine while sitting on the toilet, but in the past i found that sitting on the edge of the bath worked really well.

I think Hella's suggestion of using a enema bag instead may also work well, you dont have to fill the whole thing (Not the first time anyway!) and can leave it hanging on the towel rail or door knob.

I does sound like you have a badly made douche though, i have the steem-master which i highly recommend.

sexywelshlady [sign in to see picture]

I bought the douche from LH and its fab, I put some lube around and in my anal passage with my finger and then Iay on a towel on the bed in a fetal position, I lube end of douche and either myself or other half insert and squeeze until all the water is inside me, I then go to the toilet as if opening my bowels and it all comes out, I do it a second time just to make sure . Tried doing it on toilet but just couldnt get hang of it, you actual hold the water inside until you try to expel with your anal muscles so there is no mess on bed, and if there is you got the towel under you

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

the first one I bought had a slim pointed tip and found it scratched me and put me off using them for a while.

I then bought another one from here with a rounded tip and it works much better.

like others have said, lube up first and use a finger or something initially to get you prepared.

I either am on my knees, ass up face down or sometimes sit on the toilet seat and use it.

I have seen one which is the shape of a butt plug which I think would be the best to use in terms of comfort.

Or alternatively a shower style attachment - which are more pricey - but worth it considering the results.

one tip is to use it at least 3-4 hours before you intend to play analy. not always easy to plan that i know- but thats for optimum results and comfort

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.