• Crotch watching

silverado [sign in to see picture]

I love to see women in really tight pants so the outline of their pussy is defined.

Many years ago I was in a shopping centre waiting for some pals to come out of  a shop. I was just just daydreaming, gazing at nothing in particular when right into my line of vision came the most beautiful tight crotch. Her pussy lips were visible underneath the thin fabric of her pants. My eyes just followed her as she approached and it was only when she came along side me I realised I had been staring so pointedly.

I raised my head to look at her ( she was lovely) and she gave me the most fantastic smile.

I found it so erotic that she knew I was staring at her crotch and obviously enjoyed it.

Do you ladies crotch watch?

creativewriter1985 [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes, but only discreetly. Thing is, I tend to find guys whose trouble are TOO tight are really full of themselves and I wouldn't particularly want to perv on them. So if they are wearing, for example, not too tight jeans but their crotch catches my eye then they probably have a crotch worth looking at!

easybunny [sign in to see picture]

Hi

Dont "crotch watch" but always admire a nice firm rear lol

Luv

EB

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh yes!  But like creative don't go for the cocky losers but the guy in a nice pair of jeans which make his package and butt look good.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

I followed a woman down the street in Lanzarote, crocheted dress beige  the same colour as her skin,  she might have been nude, l wasn't sure and despite looking  closely couldn't make it out. The folds of her dress replicated those of her body.... the hottest dress l have ever seen !!!!!!!!

Hottest dresses thread campers????

TB 

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

silverado, I think the pants you are talking aout are called 'Mumble Pants'.......

You can see the lips moving but you can't tell what they're saying!  Boom boom.

check out www.ratemycameltoe.com 

speedo [sign in to see picture]

imeldaimelda wrote:

Oh yes!  But like creative don't go for the cocky losers but the guy in a nice pair of jeans which make his package and butt look good.

Nothing better than a good package and nice arse combination. But they do have to be well dressed, and that includes underwear if its visible (I like a man with a bit of style to his underwear)

Myself and the OH quite commonly walk down the street pointing guys out to each other..

Not so bothered about watching the crotches but I have an unhealthy interest in tightly clad buttocks.  It doesn't matter a damn about the rest of the package, if the buut looks good then 'boing'!  The missus dispairs, she says it's like watching some drop tranquillizers the way I drift off & day dream! 

It could be a real problem, I admit it I'm a nightmare for tighyt peachy buttocks!  Mrs Duck say's she gonna buy me a dirty old man mac (not a computer)!  I say it's a hobby, after all.... there's twitchers & train spotters. I'm just a buttock ogler!

diddlexl [sign in to see picture]

Just this weekend me and the OH went to a fancy resteraunt and my trousers were a little tighter than I remembered. So i find out when we got home that crotch was very visible in them

Hope you got something to be proud about!  Nowt worse that some one struting round in a pair of speedos with a button mushroom veiled!  If you've got it flaunt it, if you don't, don't!  (Yes I follow my own advice!) (on this one at least!)

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

nothing better then a nice package tucked away in a nice pair of tight fitting jeans, mmmmmmmmmmm

As long as you know whats in there, not like Crying Game!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

hmm a nice package in jeans is good, but i'm not a fan of overly tight- painted on jeans in either sex, or way to baggy ones with a builders bum hanging out- EW

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

I do like seeing a nice firm ass in jeans from either a guy or a gal, nothing beats it

xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

speedo wrote:

Myself and the OH quite commonly walk down the street pointing guys out to each other..

he he that would be fun

silverado [sign in to see picture]

Yes a firm butt is very sexy too

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

i tend to go for personallity .........<3 LKS

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

lil_known_secret wrote:

i tend to go for personallity .........<3 LKS

Yellow card LKS !!!

TB

creativewriter1985 [sign in to see picture]

Now we're on to arses now, I'd say I definitely perv on bums more than crotches - but only because you can look more easily without getting caught out! ;)

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Although I do very much enjoy a beautifully packaged and displayed arse, will somebody please tell me that when I perve over a juicy, creative, active brain, I'm not alone?

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.