• Have you ever had a crush on someone you shouldnt.

badgirlbites [sign in to see picture]

Have you ever fancied one of your siblings partners before ,or maybe you had a crush on an uncle or auntie when you were younger if so share your little secret with us lol. Ok i will go first.

When i was 13yrs old i had a really big crush on my eldest sisters boyfriend but they were only together for a few months or so.Years later i was standing at the bus stop when a car pulled up and rolled the window down and asked if i wanted a lift ,i nearly fainted i can tell you ,anyway we ended up going on a date and one thing led to another lol.To cut a long story short we are now married.

[suspended user]

suspended user

nice story

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

I was with a girl for 2years, we lived together and when we split worked hard to get a friendship. She moved on with a new girl and i stopped hearing from her for a while until after i split with my gf at the time. I started talking to my ex's gf, and we had an instant connection and when we first met the chemistry was amazing.......long story short she fell for me, i fell for her and it became complicated. Turned out the gf wasnt being herself around my ex, in fact she was being the complete opposite of who she actually was. She ended up leaving my ex to try and be with me. We did get together and she was able to be herself and find out who she was a bit more.

It didn't last though, luckily i have a friendship with the ex again and learnt a few lessons along the way.

QueenC [sign in to see picture]

I've always had a little bit of a crush on one of my best friends, who is also one of my boyfriends best friends. We lived together for 3 years during uni but have all moved home. He sometimes visits, and everytime I see him now, which isn't that often, I always feel a little bit like a teenager. He will always be a very good friend :)

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Yes. Years ago I had a crush on a guy in my office who was about 6 years older than me. Nothing happened. More recently had a crush on a lecturer who was about my age. Again came to nothing.

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

I do at the moment..a teacher at my sons school haha fail

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

Yes my former manager, and she was engaged too. Thankfully nothing happened and i'm still good friends with her and her fiance.

TTurtle wrote:

shes mine

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

shes mine

Oooh, does that mean I can have her shop-girl clone? :D

sweetpurple [sign in to see picture]

yeah the girl who works in my local tesco petrol station plus i swear my wife sis got a massive crush on me:P

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

Yes, about 10 years ago I liked my sibling's girlfriend. She was one of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. But the story ends there. When they broke up she moved to some other place and I never saw her again.

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

cheer_up wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

shes mine

Oooh, does that mean I can have her shop-girl clone? :D

Looks like our little menage a quatre has turned into fantastic 5 LL! of course you're welcome to join us! ha I love how all the ladies on here are after MY crush! hahahaha

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I have a slight crush on my best friend... Not so much that I'd do anything about it, I would never dare to flirt with her or anything, but if she kissed me I wouldn't complain and would jump straight into her bed!

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I have a slight crush on my best friend... Not so much that I'd do anything about it, I would never dare to flirt with her or anything, but if she kissed me I wouldn't complain and would jump straight into her bed!

oh wait..... you don't mean me

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Oh darling, you know I fancy the pants off of you! If I ever met you I would jump on you straight away, snog you senseless and then give you mind-blowing oral sex. I don't have a slight crush on you, I have a MASSIVE crush on you! :P xx

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I know my nephew has a real crush on me.. due to some of the things hes said when hes got a little drunk. Awkward!! (likely to be hormones)

Oh and yes, my first ever boyfriend had a real hot brother and he was the one who walked in on us in his shared bedroom. But although shocked at first, I wondered if he might have been a little turned on by it, i will never know.

My doctor is very very hot, im trying to think of excuses to make an appt.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Oh darling, you know I fancy the pants off of you! If I ever met you I would jump on you straight away, snog you senseless and then give you mind-blowing oral sex. I don't have a slight crush on you, I have a MASSIVE crush on you! :P xx

Best

Answer

Ever

During my drunken antics last night, I realised I have a massive crush on a mate of mine. We have a lot in common and for the.. 5?ish years I've known him, I've always had a bit of a soft spot for him.

I haven't really seen him in a while, but last night I went out with him for his birthday drinks, AND I will be seeing him again at his brothers birthday party (who is also a friend of mine) and at another event of a mutual friend.

I would never cheat on my OH or act inappropriately but I don't know how I'm going to cope! He's so damn sexy, I want to jump him everytime I see him! :(

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I have a slight crush on one of my housemates but there is no way I'm telling him. I'm quite sure he doesn't feel the same and if I told him it would make living together so awkward. He's such a lovely guy, I'm actually amazed he's still single haha. I've lived with him for a year and only started looking at him differently recently - he walked out of the bathroom after having a shower and I just thought 'wow he's fit'. So yeah, slight crush that isn't going to turn into anything more

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

he walked out of the bathroom after having a shower and I just thought 'wow he's fit'.

I used to have a crush on a housemate, and although I never told him, he knew it. He was gorgeous and everyone had a crush on him, but as I was the only girl in the house, moments like this soon became very awkward. We'd both just end up blushing like school kids!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.