• Deep throat

Midnightlou [sign in to see picture]

Ok, so I need help, I love sucking my boyfriends cock, however he is really big, 9" long when erect! Which means I struggle to get much of it in and want o full stimulate him, bringing him to orgasum and need some tips and advice!
    Thanks

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I think deep throating just takes practice! You'll find yourself being able to take more and more over time. Just don't rush yourself!

jee [sign in to see picture]

Aye, I reckon it's about practice! Not tried it myself of course being a man, but my girlfriend is getting verrrry good at ti! :P

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Hiya, if you search for "deep throat" on the Lovehoney forum site it should come up with a bunch of threads loaded with great advice.

Including- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/72188-learning-to-deepthroat/

Here's some tips from a sexpert- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/01/15/julie-peasgood-sex-tips-january-15/

I remember watching a tv programme on it and they said a way to bypass the gag reflex is by kinda yawning and opening up your throat. It takes practice though. Positioning also helps.

You can also use your hands rather than taking all of him in you via mouth.

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Midnightlou wrote:

Ok, so I need help, I love sucking my boyfriends cock, however he is really big, 9" long when erect! Which means I struggle to get much of it in and want o full stimulate him, bringing him to orgasum and need some tips and advice!
    Thanks

9 Inch! i dont know why i come on here any more! its just de-masculinzing reading tht! :P

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

To stimulate the penis doesnt need deep throat as the main glands and most sensitive areas are at the top and around the helmet. Use your hands as well as your mouth and plenty of lubricant/saliver. =)

Wee Steve..... believe me large penises can be very dificult to deal with and I personally would rather someone on teh smaller size who can use what they have well =)

Malteser81 wrote:

Wee Steve..... believe me large penises can be very dificult to deal with and I personally would rather someone on teh smaller size who can use what they have well =)

yh i know ive read tht alot ... but the average is like 5-6 (which i am in just so you know :P ) but it might aswell be a match stick compared to the tree-trunk in his trousers! :P

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

yh i know ive read tht alot ... but the average is like 5-6 (which i am in just so you know :P ) but it might aswell be a match stick compared to the tree-trunk in his trousers! :P

But it's not a match is it? =)

Malteser81 wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

But it's not a match is it? =)

yh but it aint no tree either! :P

Average penis size is 5.5 inches WeeSteve! Also, the vagina is only 3-4 inches deep. So it's all good!

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i have to say this is something i really enjoy doing, of course OH doesnt mind, but it does take practice, and all i would say is each time you do it just go a little bit further and eventually it just happens and you dont have gag reflex, keep us updated how you get on

Tattooed.Rob [sign in to see picture]

My wife can on times deep throat me, but like most members are saying, like most things it does take practise :) My penis is 6 inches and when she does deep throat it feels amazing!

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

I think the position you're in can make a difference. I find it loads easier to do if I'm kneeling in front of him and he's standing up.

It takes practice so be patient!

pandora21021 [sign in to see picture]

Lh do a numbing spray for the throat http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19956,very good if i must say,but practise is good and fun too ;-)

Midnightlou [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, update here...
    So he had also sought advice out so we both had the same expectations :) but having lots of fun building up to it now.

QueenC [sign in to see picture]

I'm yet to actually try it, but apparently, if you lie on your back with your head hanging over the edge of the bed, with him standing up, it's much easier. Also I'm not sure if its a psychological thing, but if you make a fist with your thumb in the middle rather than on the outside, your gag reflex is surpressed (apparently..)

But I suppose there's lots of ways to make it easier for yourself, everyone is different and all that!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Keep practising and use your hands until you get used to him x

If you can practice lifting your soft palate -- this is what happens when you yawn, the back of your mouth/entrance to your throat lifts up -- that makes deep throating a lot easier.

miss x [sign in to see picture]

i gag on my fellas too

xrd_man [sign in to see picture]

I'm about 7 inches and my wife has taken the best part of 8 years to be able to completely, so it really is just about practice. From a male point of view I think the idea of you trying to is a bigger turn on that the act itself

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.