• Protein

Riddler001 [sign in to see picture]

I'm currently and have been for sometime on protein shakes (strawberry) and other supplement tablets and products. I'm on a pretty healthy and controlled diet but what i want to know because ive read it once or twice on here, when i guy drinks protein, does his cum taste that bad?
    I'm not going to stop taking them as im down the gym almost everyday but just want your opinions/ views on it :)

Cherry Divine [sign in to see picture]

It tasted ok to me ;OP

Cup of Tea [sign in to see picture]

Large amounts of protein (from shakes or red meat) does effect the taste. You can try to offset it by eating pineapple and drinking cranberry juice, though. Other fresh fruits work well, particularly citrus.

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

I dated a guy who used to take protein supplements & shakes & it made his cum taste absolutely foul. But as cup of tea said, fruit will help sweeten the taste.

Scottish - the tablets just help with lean muscle and stop fatty deposits sticking to your body, just a fast track and cheating way really. i do have a healthy diet and probably have 5+ fruit and veg etc a day so and instead of taking my shake twice a day, usually do it once just to help with recovery time etc

cup of tea - yeah i eat plenty of fruit and fruit juices so hopefully that will help!

any other womens or even mens comments will help! thanks so far :) just after first hand experiences or any information :) dont want it tasting bad for anyone see :)

Juan [sign in to see picture]

You could always taste it yourself after a protein shake day and after a non protein shake day...and let us know the results of the experiment :-)

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Juan wrote:

You could always taste it yourself after a protein shake day and after a non protein shake day...and let us know the results of the experiment :-)

This is a good tip, trial & error is always a way to go.

Cherry Divine [sign in to see picture]

Ladies who work out should be taking note of this as well, as it can affect we taste too...from what I've found as long as you drink plenty of water and balance it with fresh fruit, preferably the more acidic stuff, so strawberries, pineapple, you should be absolutely fine.

If you do go for that experiment would be interested in the results.

Juan wrote:

ermm.. no thanks! its doesnt bother me that much :P
    just being nice and thinking of the opposite sex haha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.