• Daring sex

xabix [sign in to see picture]

I used to love daring sex when I was in my teens but I'm a bit more sensible/paranoid now! I guess if you're caught when you're young people shurg it off as "young love" but when you're older people just tend to think you're perverts!

Having said that, I'd definately still do it! My OH is much less up for it though, he'll do anything to please me but I know he'd find it hard to stay turned on because the thrill of getting caught is actually the terror of getting caught for him lol

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

xabix wrote:

I used to love daring sex when I was in my teens but I'm a bit more sensible/paranoid now! I guess if you're caught when you're young people shurg it off as "young love" but when you're older people just tend to think you're perverts!

Having said that, I'd definately still do it! My OH is much less up for it though, he'll do anything to please me but I know he'd find it hard to stay turned on because the thrill of getting caught is actually the terror of getting caught for him lol

My hubby is the same, he was up for it, but is getting more and more sensible.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.