• hubbys bday

cgag [sign in to see picture]

hubbys birthday tonight and suggestions? other than this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22829 and this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19165 any tips p.s hes never used sex toy on me before

kkrissie [sign in to see picture]

When I first introduced toys used on me with the boy, I use to tease him and make him watch me, soon got him wanting a go =P x

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Not sure what you mean with regards to the products- are those things what you've bought?

You could blindfold him with a scarf and use toys on him. You can give him a loving erotic massage and use toys on his bits including nipples etc After that, he could return the favour? You could also take charge and get him to listen to your orders/demands. ;P Ideas are endless. lol

You could also use a vibrating toy between you at the midst of passion and a vibrating cockring if you have one.

Hope that helps and hope you guys have an amazing night. =)

cgag [sign in to see picture]

yes products ive brought for tonight oohh kkrissie teasing i like that oh nymeria good idea love it thanks for tips

shadowking [sign in to see picture]

That would certainly work for me! Especially in that outfit.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Have fun x

Anonymoose [sign in to see picture]

Show him how they feel by letting him touch them or if it vibrates, rest it on his skin anywhere so he can feel the vibrations through his body.

Like others have allready said, once he see's you enjoying it he will soon want to join in! Dont be afraid to laugh together initialy, my first time with sex toys was hilarious but laughing together really made us get over any fears or inhabitions about using them. After that laughing wasnt the noise that could be heard!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Striptease, to reveal your new sexy underwear. He won't be able to resist :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.