• Relocating - How to keep bedroom collection safe from Movers?

dani5791 [sign in to see picture]

Kohaku wrote:

Do you drive? Put your box of toys in your car n let the movers move everything else :) x

That would of been my advice also...just hide it :P x

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

This is my worst fear ! Someone finding my collection I think a suitcase with essentails locked if your best bit x

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I wrap it in a black bag then put that in a box, then that in a box. Russian doll style obviously fill the boxes with other stuff to deter lookers.

SN [sign in to see picture]

jackador123 wrote:

I wrap it in a black bag then put that in a box, then that in a box. Russian doll style obviously fill the boxes with other stuff to deter lookers.

Yeah, Russian Doll style, I like it. And right on the top of the box, tampons and pads. That'll stop anyone from looking closer, lol! Well, at least one half of the race (which lets face it- the removers are more then likely gonna be male).

My best option, especially keeping things cool with my parents, is to operate like there is nothing special or nothing the matter going on. Which is why it'll probably be loaded with the rest of the house by the movers, rather then privately in our car- because I can't really explain that easily to them. And I'd just be on edge all the time. I mean, I think my parents now have their suspicions as to what I've been buying, but they're respectful enough not to ask. But you dont want to give them too many oppertunitites! There'll probably be pleanty to take in the car anyway- we'll need overnight stuff, as we wont be able to do the trip in one day. At least if the movers take the case, they wont be able to open it, and they wont ask questions. And even if they do figure it out- as someone else mentioned earlier, they're like doctors- they've seen it all before. Judging from the popularity of this very amazing site Lovehoney, there are a lot of households which have a hidden draw of toys- movers have no doubt been ferrying them around countless times already.

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Ive not that long moved so all i did was to box them up myself and and marked on it a secret word so as soon as i saw it in our new home i took it away,The box was wrapped up in brown tape it would of taken agaes to get in if someone wanted a snoop.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.