• Virginity - did/does it matter to you?

Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]

I wish I had waited. I was a very horny 15 year old and lost it to a complete twat. It wasn't a very nice experience, really. I wish I had done an Ana and waited until I met my first boyfriend at Uni. He was a really lovely guy. His first girlfriend was in her early 30s (he was 19) and he knew his way around (no need to say more, really)

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

MrPea wrote:

I'm half tempted to go out and lose it on a 1 night stand but at the same time I feel nervous about being crap in bed lol!

I remember these feelings! I literally ran away from some casual opportunities because I reasoned (incredibly, my brain was still functioning!) that it wouldn't go very well due to nerves etc, that the girl would then disappear due to it being a one-night stand, and the embarrassment of being a let-down would put a big dent in my already shaky confidence.

When I eventually got my opportunity, it was with my wife on our wedding night, and so I was able to relax in the knowledge that I'd get plenty more chances. As it happened, it went very well!

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I will never forget the first pussy I planted my face in ! mmm delicious !

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

I lost it to who i wanted to loose it to,But she and all of my mates think i lost it with another person,I never got to tell her she was my first.

Wetone [sign in to see picture]

I lost mine at 17 to somebody who I thought I loved. I stayed with him for 18 months, probably because I lost my virginity to him. Looking back and knowing what I know now, it was an awful, horrible experience and the memories of having sex with him revolts me. Very cold and calculating. I wish I had kept it a bit longer and given it to my 2nd lover who was a far more sensitive and caring lover.

thecauseofmoonlightshadows [sign in to see picture]

MrPea wrote:

I hide fact that I am still a virgin to all my friends as I'm a 23 year old guy! It's not really worth the ribbing I would get for it! For me it's not really that I am saving it for someone special more that my past 3 long term relationships were all with women who wanted to wait till marriage so never ended up losing it yet!

I'm half tempted to go out and lose it on a 1 night stand but at the same time I feel nervous about being crap in bed lol! Maybe one day it will happen!

I know what you mean MrPea. I considered the same but never went down the one night stand route for the same reason (and difficulty in getting into the one night stand circle.) I lost my virginity at about 21 to my current girlfriend and I certainly have no regrets about not having sex sooner and I also feel that our relationship and sex life as benefitted from this decision.

I really cannot say how pleased I am not too have lost my virginity on a one night stand but part of me still wishes I had slept around abit more.

P.S. I hope I do not seem to be picking on you with the quote.

HimerusEros [sign in to see picture]

I was a couple of months shy of 19 when I lost mine and was horrifically drunk at uni with one of my flatmates.

I regret it because of the person and situation but I don't think virginity is really a big deal. It seems like in school and college everyone wants to be "cool" and "grown up" so a lot of people lie about having sex when they actually havent, or maybe that was just my school.

josephine-x [sign in to see picture]

When I was a virgin it felt like a massive deal to lose it as everyone else was apparently having sex so why shouldn't I be! I lost mine at a very young age - 14. But I put this down to hanging out with older people and my boyfriend at the time being 2 years older than me. He in no way pressured me to do it and I do not have any regrets about losing it to him.

I feel maybe I should have waited until I was a bit older but I felt completely ready at the time and we still went on to have a healthy sex life at such a young age. The only time this has come back and I have felt a bit guilty (not the right word to use but it'll do) is when I went to university, and of course in truth or dare / casual conversation when you're beginning to come close to a new person this arises, and 14 does sound too young to be having sex.

However, like I said, I seemed to grow up too fast as soon as I hit secondary school, being friends with older people made me feel maturer. And personally, I have no regrets!

It is a matter of personal preference.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.