• Should I shave my pubes?

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I had a bad experience with Veet a few years ago too! Evil stuff!   I was walking like John Wayne for a couple of days!

And as for the hairy chests posts my OH (Elcano) is a hairy man and I think I'd probably miss it if he wasn't now

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I had a bad experience with hair removal cream on holiday, I'd tried to neaten things up but tries not to get too close to very delicate bits. After a few minutes I felt like it was burning all over. Was extremely sore for the rest of the holiday even after drowning myself in aloe vera gel. Obviously it's different with guys - much easier to avoid delicate bits. I don't like shaving anything but my bikini line cos I get itchy and sometimes get a rash. Definately a waxing girl x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

2 words - patch test! Really you cannot be careful enough when applying chemicals to your most sensitive areas!

Wizzie if you're dead set against shaving then that's fine, but if you want to try it again, try exfoliating before and after and shave regularly for a bit. I get so little itching when I do it that way and I used to be really bad with it!

Ax

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the advice. I can't stop getting a rash sometimes tho - even on my legs. It can get really nasty. Waxing also lasts a lot longer. I swear I have super pubes, if I shave them one day they're back the next! Dunno I might give it another go xxx

talisman [sign in to see picture]

I now use a epolator down there it bloody hurt the first couple of times I did it, but I shave my balls and around my anus. So its all smooth like a baby bottom lol, I have to epolate every 3 to 4 days.

Lunar Lunacy [sign in to see picture]

Guys who shave look more defined and bigger I think. But I personally don't like the look.

cj1972 [sign in to see picture]

I've shaved mine completely for years and I think everyone should because it is so silky and sensitive and erotic, I wouldn't be any other way!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Exfoliating does the trick but I still get a rash and itching, but will keep trying!

5mil [sign in to see picture]

We've both been shaven for years - it's the only way to go!

Two things about itching/rashes:

It can be itchy at first, but that stops once the old hair has grown out and new, softer stuff comes in.

We found that shaving 'with the grain' of the hair was the best way to avoid the rash problem. Shaving against the lay of the hair guaranteed a rash!

talisman [sign in to see picture]

yeah it will do the first couple of times u do it after that no more rash check out my pic and u will see what I mean Iv been doing it for years now, But I now use a epolator.

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Hubby and I both shave, so we are both nice a bald down below, its great.

Picky McChoosey [sign in to see picture]

I shave. I like being more aerodynamic :) heh heh.

I don't really get an issue so much with itching - Use a fresh razor every time, plenty of gel. I also slap on a load of unscented moisturiser after a little while too. I also suggest comfy non abrasive undies - lace ones can cause havoc, so for smooth undies.

I'm fed up of the upkeep with shaving, so I'll be moving on to waxing soon. If it hurts, it hurts - it's not going to take a long time and will be worth it, so I'm game.

Picky McChoosey [sign in to see picture]

Re: my post...typo... "so GO for smooth undies".....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.