• how do I ask him to -F- me without looking desperate?

Plain Jane [sign in to see picture]

rach74 wrote:

sorry funguy everytime i read your name i think of fungi because thats how it reads, and now you have a green picture, not being critical its just the way i read your name lol :)

Bit of a sidetrack Rach but I do so see what you mean

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Desperation isn't really a problem is you are blunt and clearly outline that you'd like to hook up. That means that it's out in the open and you don't have to be coy or repetativly message all the time to work out if he wants it or not. If he's reciptrocating then it should be fine.

The dates are a great idea, and it sounds like you're both getting along great online so I wouldn't worry about it.

As far as sexy pictures go, that's up to you. I'd say that him liking other women's pictures just means he thinks it's hot in that context. He might like pictures of girls he doesn't intend to hook up with, or see's them as a vetting process. It might not be advisable to show everything while "playing the game" untill you know more. Again, no rules though.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

Plain Jane wrote:

rach74 wrote:

sorry funguy everytime i read your name i think of fungi because thats how it reads, and now you have a green picture, not being critical its just the way i read your name lol :)

i was hardly going to start a new thread to say this, sorry for going off track, but then so do most threads, sorry boss wont do it again

[suspended user]

suspended user

funguy1234 wrote:

so your faking the way you are to be in a relationship ??

Changing your behaviour to suit your partners tastes aspirations and ambitions isnt faking it in my book, if it is then yes I am faking it lol

funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

rach74 wrote:

Plain Jane wrote:

rach74 wrote:

i was hardly going to start a new thread to say this, sorry for going off track, but then so do most threads, sorry boss wont do it again

cheers for letting me know im a mushroom :D x

gunther wrote:

funguy1234 wrote:

Changing your behaviour to suit your partners tastes aspirations and ambitions isnt faking it in my book, if it is then yes I am faking it lol

i supose, i just couldnt do that myself :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

funguy1234 wrote:

i supose, i just couldnt do that myself :)

It depends on what we are talking about, for example when we met i raced motorcycles which was great, w both had a great time until she saw me have a big crash. After a year I gave it up because a) she was so nervous watching she didnt want to be there and b) it used every spare pound I had and I thought it was a better idea to buy a house. I consider that more growing up than faking

noo i mean your personality, i thouhg tyou ment you were changing your personality so she would like you and i disagree with that

[suspended user]

suspended user

funguy1234 wrote:

noo i mean your personality, i thouhg tyou ment you were changing your personality so she would like you and i disagree with that

well my personality changed when I met her, my mother remarked on it, dunno if thats deliberate though

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

personally i'd just ask/state, but then again im not too subtle

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

funguy1234 wrote:

rach74 wrote:

Plain Jane wrote:

rach74 wrote:

cheers for letting me know im a mushroom :D x

lol, hi musroom man, thats better :)

haha only if you love mushrooms :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

he was only a mushroom picker but what a fun gi

Any one else see QI

sidewinder [sign in to see picture]

a few years ago i fancied nxt door neighbour n i wanted to fuck her so i just said to her one day "im going to fuck you " yeah we ended up fucking so i say just tell him youve got nothing to loose lol

Riddler001 [sign in to see picture]

sidewinder wrote:

a few years ago i fancied nxt door neighbour n i wanted to fuck her so i just said to her one day "im going to fuck you " yeah we ended up fucking so i say just tell him youve got nothing to loose lol

LOL blunt but if its true then good on you! haha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.