• Spicing things up

MrGreyLover [sign in to see picture]

Send your idea's this way please ;-) xxx

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Ah.. where to start.. lol You're in the right place though.

I'd have a look around the forum for tips too. =)

This is a great blog post- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/08/21/lovehoney-in-the-people-sex-tips/

And if you're new to sex toys this great value bundle is the way to start! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22875

Hope that helps and feel free to get into specifics.

MrGreyLover [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the info Nymeria, I have the starter pack on my wishlist for pay day ;-) Aswell as a few other things!

I read the fifty shades triology (all in 5days eek) enjoyed them in so many many ways ;-) Just got me thinking I want more than just Vanilla sex ;)

So any idea's would be brill xxx

DarthKitty [sign in to see picture]

MrGreyLover wrote:

Thanks for the info Nymeria, I have the starter pack on my wishlist for pay day ;-) Aswell as a few other things!

I read the fifty shades triology (all in 5days eek) enjoyed them in so many many ways ;-) Just got me thinking I want more than just Vanilla sex ;)

So any idea's would be brill xxx

I would be so excited if i was in your shoes! But i was tempted by my boyfriend a long time ago into the world of unknown and never looked back ;)

Hope you have fun!!

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

Paprika is mild, but not spicy :P

Nah, but... You're better off starting off with one of the 'starter' items/bundles, depending in what 'spice' you want to be using, whether it's bondage, anal or anything else... Have a browse around the site.. If its not intented as a surprise (if you know the OH is that way inclinded for sexual suprises of that type) then speak with them, or browse the site together :D

^.^ H2H ^.^

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I'd also like to suggest this- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25727 It's stunning and great value.

How about a sensual and sexy night in, dress up in your best, have him blindfolded and have your way with him. ;P

That includes using the soft restraints and using the flogger by trailing the leather bits across his body. I'd also recommend the use of massage oils or candles for a romantic night in. Flavoured lube is also a great accessory to the act of oral and spices things up in that department. You also have the options of sex games etc- see how big the range can be?

The important thing is to explore and experiment together but it doesn't hurt to surprise him, especially if you think he'll enjoy it and is open to it.

Have fun choosing and let us know how you get on. =)

samismith [sign in to see picture]

Hey, we just starting swinging, Hubby likes me playing. Interested in bondage after 50 shades. I want to be tied and banged lol

MsErie [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't buy much straight away. If you want to give bondage a go use ties and scarfs etc see how you both feel about it. Same with spanking use your hands and see if it something you want to explore further remember to go at a pace you are both comfortable with

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.