• outdoor sex

miss x [sign in to see picture]

well we went to howarth and got of a bus wow i took all my clothes off behind a wall got really horney had sex 3 times gave my fella a bj and i had 3 orgasems ,cant wait til nxt time ,ps found grass everywere wen i got home :)

mjd1980 [sign in to see picture]

yes a few times with previous girlfriend.

Once we even got moved along one night by the police who flashed their blues as they passed.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Check out my blog post her about outdoor sex http://nymphomaniacness.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/al-fresco-sex.html :-)

Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]

Quite a long time ago, I did it with an ex in a field of thyme in the Pyrenees (I was a student nearby). The thrill of eating caught was immense. unfortunately a little too immense for him, lol! ...

MrsBliss [sign in to see picture]

Yes, a few times, I love the thrill of getting caught. My husband isnt that keen on it now.

The beach was a good place, although I hated the sand lol

My favourite would have to be the platform of a train station late at night. Pretty sure we got caught on camera, which made it even better.

Lovebuzz [sign in to see picture]

Love outdoor sex, several times in the sea on holiday looking towards the beach, back garden, car.......anywhere I can get away with it as I'm not very quiet

Ignatius [sign in to see picture]

miss x wrote:

well we went to howarth and got of a bus wow i took all my clothes off behind a wall got really horney had sex 3 times gave my fella a bj and i had 3 orgasems ,cant wait til nxt time ,ps found grass everywere wen i got home :)

Well it sounds like you had fun. Any ideas for next time?

I've had sex in the woods, a field & a stream. I like to be naked outdoors & the sex is great (even when its not) just because its outside. I think I must be unusual though because most people say that it is the "fear" of getting caught that turns them on but for me its the total opposite. I have fantasies of being watched & even "used" by several men but the idea of being caught is a total turn off. Am I the only one?

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Yes its ace the thought of getting caught is amazing

xrd_man [sign in to see picture]

Ignatius wrote:

miss x wrote:

Well it sounds like you had fun. Any ideas for next time?

I've had sex in the woods, a field & a stream. I like to be naked outdoors & the sex is great (even when its not) just because its outside. I think I must be unusual though because most people say that it is the "fear" of getting caught that turns them on but for me its the total opposite. I have fantasies of being watched & even "used" by several men but the idea of being caught is a total turn off. Am I the only one?

No, its the biggest thing that puts me off trying. Real turn-off for me too

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I have done it a few times over the years and it is thrilling however I did get caught once.....by the police no less...both of us naked! I dont even want to recall that embarrassing story oh the shame lol so yes...FIND SOMEWHERE VERY VERY SECLUDED where the chances of being caught are so slim lol

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

outside is brilliant. On a straw bale in the summer sun down the side of a farm building. Both of us came. Very good

Big Dickie [sign in to see picture]

On a park bench is always fun in the middle of the day, risky but exciting xxx

Lord_Vetinari [sign in to see picture]

Does the back garden count?

Scarlet Couple [sign in to see picture]

we love outdoor sex, and we've done it a lot in the woods and on beaches - been watched once being given a BJ - caught once by another couple - looking for the same idea! and a guy on a nudist beach tried to watch us!

miss x [sign in to see picture]

deffo going to plan somewhere else asap :)

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Love outdoor sex, but then I love being outdoors. Been a while though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.