• Solo fun!

Shavedwet1 [sign in to see picture]

Have you ever been caught masturbating? If so where, who by and what happend?

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

I've been caught at various times by my OH, usually when I Wasn't expecting her back and needed to release some tension. Usually results in a good shag or blow job. If somebody else else caught me I'd have to offer to let them join in. It would be rude not to.

funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

not been caught at it but ive been wanking and mum caught me off guard, i walked out my room with cum on my tshirt

"whats that ?" .... "oww havent got a clue, ill clean it off now" lol

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

I have not been caught, but came very close once;

My OH and I were staying with my in-laws, just after my son was born. I was in the spare room. One morning I woke up with a huge hard on, as usual for me I was not wearing anything in bed.

As I got out of bed my mother-in-law walked in, so I had to quickly jump back under the covers.

We were both embarrised, but I am sure that she got a peek at me in all my glory. Perhaps she discovered the reason why her daughter married me! lol.

yummymummy24 [sign in to see picture]

funguy1234 wrote:

not been caught at it but ive been wanking and mum caught me off guard, i walked out my room with cum on my tshirt

"whats that ?" .... "oww havent got a clue, ill clean it off now" lol

haha love this :)

Been caught a few times by hubs but he loves it so not a prob!!!

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

I've never been caught masturbating, but I caught one of my best friends doing it. I know the doors of his house is never locked so I just came in without knocking and I found him in the living room in the middle of his job. Embarrassing scene but funny too.

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

I sadly have, twice I think, and by my brother both times. D: I mean, I know he knows I own toys and stuff (we've talked about it before; he was also the first one I told about how I thought I was bisexual) but it was just awkward - he wanted to talk to me about something, and was desperately trying to ignore me desperately trying to turn off my vibrator.

To say I felt pretty embarrassed would be an understatement. >.<

littlekit [sign in to see picture]

Been caught only the once by accident, used to live in a shared house at uni, and I was having some fun alone time. No knock on the door, no warning and at the foot of my bed there's one of my housemates, I'd only got a sheet on (barely) and it was a proper deer in headlight moment for both of us! Turned out he had a kinky side and said it was rude not to return the favour...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.