• Guys and big boobs...

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Randy101 wrote:

love erect nipples even more.

Agree to that bit,Boobs for me well if they are big they are big if they are small they are small. Erect nipps looks so sexy and is a way more of a turn on.

Spocket [sign in to see picture]

I must admit, I'm a boob and bum man.. love big boobs and the nipples have to be just right.. Nice bum but firm is also a bonus

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Mrs. P went from small and perky to quite big since we had the kids, and I can't say that either was 'better', just different. My own boobs are going from small and perky to somewhere else I'm not sure of yet, but they are certainly getting sensitive and I love having my nipples played with. I usually wear a bra during sex as the OH can make me come far too soon if she gets to work on them.

Mrs. P. herself likes them bigger, no doubt sbout that. Having gone from about a 34A to a 36D in eight years shes' a lot happier with the big ones.

Lucille [sign in to see picture]

thnx for all the replies and comments

BigBen1987 [sign in to see picture]

There just awesome :D kind of hard to explain. I guess there just great for using as a pillow, sucking, fondling and just to look at.

I am a fan of big boobs, my current gf has 36H very happy with them :P

macspants [sign in to see picture]

BigBen1987 wrote:

There just awesome :D kind of hard to explain. I guess there just great for using as a pillow, sucking, fondling and just to look at.

?? I think you forgot to mention your penis here! For the record apparently its huge! His current gf uses it as a draught excluder.
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

macspants wrote:

BigBen1987 wrote:

?? I think you forgot to mention your penis here! For the record apparently its huge! His current gf uses it as a draught excluder.

Now that's an idea for a new product range at Lovehoney!

The new multifunctional willy whopper caters to your every whim! Are you looking for a dildo that will fill you up like a Sunday roast? Look no further! How about a draught excluder for your Red Room? Yes, that too! Hell, it will even tuck your children in at night!

They'll sell like hotcakes ;)

Lovehoney - Dani [sign in to see picture]

The funny thing is, generally the bigger your boobs are the more spread out the nerve endings are, so they're not quite as sensitive.

So many partners I've had seem to have a field day playing with my boobs, then look up at me as if to say "....isn't this fun for you?" and I'm like, "meh, they're just big ol sacks o' meat." I mean it's sexy to watch them enjoying my body but my breasts are totally not an erogenous zone. Maybe because I was a bra fitter for so long and seeing so many of them they lost all sexiness, maybe because I struggle to feel in proportion because of them and they ache sometimes, maybe because they're just numb (seriously, I find lighters, coins, notes in my bra that have been there ALL DAY and I've forgotten about them.)

Meanwhile they're tweaking away at my nipples like they're going to unlock some secret combination in a video game. Sorry gents cheeky

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I have biggish boobs and really love nipple play but not that sort of fiddling about that some blokes do like they're trying to tune in to a radio station! That's just annoying and so is spending a fortune on decent bras that actually give some support!
    My husbands more of a bum man than a boob one but for me they're a very erogenous zone .

lindtchilli [sign in to see picture]

As a youngster I had no boobs, now I have way too much boob, and honestly, if I could go back I would!

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

The funny thing is, generally the bigger your boobs are the more spread out the nerve endings are, so they're not quite as sensitive.

So many partners I've had seem to have a field day playing with my boobs, then look up at me as if to say "....isn't this fun for you?" and I'm like, "meh, they're just big ol sacks o' meat." I mean it's sexy to watch them enjoying my body but my breasts are totally not an erogenous zone. Maybe because I was a bra fitter for so long and seeing so many of them they lost all sexiness, maybe because I struggle to feel in proportion because of them and they ache sometimes, maybe because they're just numb (seriously, I find lighters, coins, notes in my bra that have been there ALL DAY and I've forgotten about them.)

Meanwhile they're tweaking away at my nipples like they're going to unlock some secret combination in a video game. Sorry gents

My partner is like that (hers are G cup) She usually has stuff tucked in her bra. However, she loves me playing with them, and her nipples are the tap for her pussy moistness. The rest of her boobs aren't sensitive, so she has me focus my mouth on her nips. (Damn!) As for my preference, I like big enough to get a handful, so anything from a C cup up really. (Although I would not pick a lady based on them).
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I like big boobs but they have to be in proportion to the women . My OH is 5'11" and whilst her boobs are big they are in proportion to her frame if that makes sense.

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

ArchersKiss wrote:

My masive boobs are wasted on the other half, as he has always been a bum and thigh man. Its not that he dosen't like them, he's just more interested in whats south of my nipples.

Shame really cause I love nipple play, and i love having my breasts massaged, oily fingers rubbing my boobs and pulling on my nipples,.................mmmm my ex gf used to do it tfor ages,..... mmm..... *looks around* sorry what were we talking about?

Oh yeah! When I catch guys staring I always ask "we're you not breast feed" a bit Freudian I know but its possible.

Ax

They wouldn't be wasted on me. I love to see a nice endowed pair, lol.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I have big boobs but they're not really in proportion to the rest of me !! I'm a size 20 at the top (usually around a 42 F) but only a size 16 around my lower half, hell getting clothes to fit properly - I lost around 5 stone in weight last year and it went from everywhere except my boobs :(

On the plus side though, hubby loves them and there's no bigger turn on for me than watching him playing with them. There maybe something in the nerves being more spread out comment, he does have to be quite rough for me to get pleasure from his administrations ;)

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

ShinySparkle wrote:

Any threads on small boobs or are we outnumbered as usual?

I've got small boobs and proud, when I was growing up it used to get me down but know ive come to realise I dont enjoy nipple play etc so they'd be a waste ... and what I havent got in boobs ive got in bum n thighs... you cant have it all lol

AT1 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer big boobs personally, but it's just personal taste, I just think they look amazing, and help accenuate a women's natural curves, and they're fun to play with, I don't even mind boob jobs if they're done well, they don't feel quite as unnatural as I was expecting, although fortunately my wife has all natural 34 G's Nothing wrong with small ones, in fact some men prefer them that way, each to their own.

NijiTXX [sign in to see picture]

My wife has 34 Ds I'm so happy every time she takes off her bra they are amazing. In a Mr boob competition I would be up there for sure but big small or odd shaped women take a big bow it's what you do best.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Mine aren't big 38c but I am proud of them...as they are a lovely shape and they aren't saggy( as I get older I'm glad of that!)
    I also love the effect it has on men...😉

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I'm a small boo'b guy, don't like huge ones.

xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

Love looking at big boobs, so sexy. On my OH, I don't mind, have been lucky enough to spend time with women right across the boob spectrum from a 32A up to a truly magnificent 38GG and I've enjoyed every single one!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.