• Guys and big boobs...

swindonman [sign in to see picture]

Syd wrote:

Big and small can look amazing.

Depends on shape, firmness and nipple definition.

Not really into massive droopy ones personally.

Size is definitely not everything.

All Agreed say I..................... eye

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

As a former bisexual I have to say I prefer bum over boobs. But boobs over legs. I (personally) don't dislike ANY type of boobs but I think it defo depends on the frame of the body on deciding whether I like them or not! Strange I know. I like small boobs and I like big boobs but for me it is mainly about the face and the bum! The boobs are just an added bonus and as long as they look nice under clothes then that's perfect for me. I actually remember an old friend of mine who had tiny boobs and I LOVED them! She was a tall athletic girl and they suited her perfect. Where as another of my friends had huge boobs but a small frame and they suited her perfect too. I still can't decide which I like best.

Well, mine are pretty hot! ;)

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

As a former bisexual I have to say I prefer bum over boobs. But boobs over legs. I (personally) don't dislike ANY type of boobs but I think it defo depends on the frame of the body on deciding whether I like them or not! Strange I know. I like small boobs and I like big boobs but for me it is mainly about the face and the bum! The boobs are just an added bonus and as long as they look nice under clothes then that's perfect for me. I actually remember an old friend of mine who had tiny boobs and I LOVED them! She was a tall athletic girl and they suited her perfect. Where as another of my friends had huge boobs but a small frame and they suited her perfect too. I still can't decide which I like best.

former bisexual?

Hahaha, didn't even realize I had typed that. Sorry! Just typing away and not re-reading :)

(I am still bisexual)

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Hahaha, didn't even realize I had typed that. Sorry! Just typing away and not re-reading :)

(I am still bisexual)

haha i was like eh?

xD

Lol, I don't normally spend much time typing on the threads here on the forum and I just got a bit carried away lol

Note to self. Proof read after!

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Oooh I like the amount of people on here who like small boobs :)

I'm straight but I definitely think small, perky boobs are more attractive. Sometimes I'll try on some clothes and think ohhh this would just look so much better if I had a little more cleavage!

But then I remember my friend has massive GG boobs and she hates them. She gets so much unwanted attention, they cause her a lot of discomfort and she gets really self concious about getting them out during sex.

So I definitely prefer my little boobs :) xx

Dizzychick [sign in to see picture]

sweetpurple wrote:

boobs are nothing if you cant see the nipple thought

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9831

For the price, this does the trick nicely. You can get away with wearing the bands outside because they are unobtrusive. It just looks like you've got big erect nipples. Works for me.

Lucille [sign in to see picture]

thanks for all the replies :) guess it depends on the person what they like

sidewinder [sign in to see picture]

i love big boobs the bigger the better nothing better than a big pair of boobs to play with as ur sucking pussy while shes sat on my face mmm

[suspended user]

suspended user

i see women with big boobs as mother figures i always feel comfortable in their presence but somehow dont fancy them....my mother is huge BTW

DarthKitty [sign in to see picture]

My fella seems to love my boobs whatever size they are, just a plus side for him that they keep getting bigger and bigger i guess.

Syd [sign in to see picture]

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

(I am still bisexual)

Former bisexual?

Hahaha , didn't even realise I had read that.

Then remembered you had forgotten you typed it, then forgot I should have remembered that I forgot to remember it last time around.

(I like The Cult)

As a former postman, I can definitely say nipples are central to the overall experience.

Sorry.

I am still a postman now and love the job. I forgot to re-read my post.

Didn't realise what I was typing!

(I am still a postman)

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Rock, paper , scissors. Bum, boobs, legs.

Kohaku [sign in to see picture]

I got big boobs and i hate them :'( HOWEVER, im glad i have some!! id hate to have nothing!!!!

missloveitall [sign in to see picture]

its just a personal preference like some women like tall or short guys

MR WOODY [sign in to see picture]

I just love boobs, big ones small ones, i love the effect they can have on women when you do the right things to them ;)

Chesty100 [sign in to see picture]

I love my boobs and they have always been well received! I am lucky as mine dont go south (sure one day they will) but for now they carry themselves well and I am happy....nipples...yes they are important too! I love nipple play, having them bitten, pulled, and clamped!) Both my sisters have small perfect little boobs but they are both size 8-10 so I guess my boobs suit my fuller curvier figure- hey...for now, I'd be lost without them....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.