• My guy is a virgin, what do I do ?

ViQueen [sign in to see picture]

Hi!

I am new here, and I decided to ask for help for my delicate problem.

Truth is I am in love with this amazing guy, who is a virgin. I am not a virgin, but I very well could be, since I haven't had a lot of sex. He is kind of scared of doing it, and Im not that comfortable being the boss :P But knowing me, I will take on the boss role and lead. But what do i do? how do i do it :P The one thing he is really afraid of, is only lasting 30 seconds like all his buddies. It might be a long shot, but is there any way of preventing that?

And sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes, not a native English speaker :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Relax enjoy ....dont expect too much the first time, just let him get on with it and break his duck, then move on from there.

Your English is fine by the way.

Thanks! I will try my best to relax, but chances are I'll be just as nervous as him :P

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Well you could start by putting his mind at rest by telling him you would be greatly flattered if he only lasts 30 seconds.

Why not use a girl-on-top position so you can control the situation and take it really slow with whatever pauses in the proceedings needed for him to, er, keep his composure. It hardly matters - he will be up for a second round pretty soon anyway.

[suspended user]

suspended user

best let him just get on with it, 30 secnds is a first time marathon lmao

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Hope you don't think this is a strange question, but are you sure he wants to have sex?

I was a virgin when I first started going out with my gf, and we made sure talked about it, that we both knew what each other wanted etc, and she was very patient and waited until I was ready.

Up to this, we spent a lot of time just having fun together, foreplay, oral, etc, before actually having sex, and when it did happen it was definately worth the wait (and getting used to the fun before hand helped me last longer than 30 seconds).

Hope that helps.

Oh, girl on top is a great idea! thanks :D And you both right ;)

[suspended user]

suspended user

ViQ sex isnt such a big deal unless you make it so....just shag each others brains out then go for a beer lol

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

ViQ sex isnt such a big deal unless you make it so....just shag each others brains out then go for a beer lol

Just like how it's always rich people who say money isn't everything

xrd_man [sign in to see picture]

If you're that fond of him just try to make the whole thing a loving experiance. Go slow with lots of kissing and hugging, lots of physical contact but with long slow movements

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

It *really* doesn't matter if he comes in 30 seconds... he'll probably be so excited to be having sex that he'll be ready to go again soon enough afterwards! :D Just reassure him that there's SO much more to sex than penis-in-vagina intercourse, and show him the ways you like to be pleasured while he's gearing up for round two :)

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Do some foreplay beforehand and make him orgasm through that before you have sex. He may last longer then! But tell him not to worry if it doesn't last long! Stamina comes with time :) x

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

Funny before I opened this thread I was thinking along the same lines. I considered giving the advice "shag him then!" but realised that perhaps wouldn't be the greatest of advice. Just relax and have fun!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Well im a virgin and i can understand what the guys feeling, no matter how many times your told you wont last long on the first go you still dont wana let your partner down.

When the time comes for me (pun was so intended) il be fully aware tht it'll be quick but it doesnt stop me from being scared about it.

Theres not much would settle my mind, so i honestly would just say go for it get the 1st out the way and be all like "ta da, wasnt tht scary was it?"

bexiswetnow [sign in to see picture]

ok my first thought was anything you want he is a virgin. the evil side of me thought wonderful a virgin...come here my pretty kind of thing but i realise you are looking for serious advice so here goes....

ok so start with kisses, long slow and passionate, then some touching, maybe stroke his body, i know my guy likes it when i kiss him all over from head to toe. he loves it when i kiss him all around his groin but not his penis or his balls....lick his inner thigh a little bit, start from his neck and work your way all the way down to his feet then slowly go back up again. kiss him again long and slow, include a bit of tongue this time.

then work your way back down and maybe perform some oral on him...not too much though!

then when he is really ready, guide him to do the same with you...just simply say, enjoy me and push him down saying my turn or something. keep reassuring him that its good with little whimpers or words, whatever you are comfortable with.

then when your both ready you go on top. he will last a bit longer and you will get some pleasure from it.

hope this helps and have fun.

(you cant beat a virgin yum!)

stamford [sign in to see picture]

I cant really add anything to whats already been said in this thread.. Just need to chill out, put some music on, candles and give each other a gentle massage whilst reassuring each other that it will be fine and basically just get into tune with each other. You take the lead in positions and dont let him get ahead of the game, you control the flow so to speak. Good luck and I'm sure it will go well

Happy. [sign in to see picture]

Without being crude if he comes in 30 seconds then after he shivers a couple of times and gets it over why not just get him to give you oral to finish you.

That way your teaching him that just because he comes early does not mean its an end of sex nor does it mean that he has to be nervous about sex.

Outside that.. Get him to wear a thick condom and it will reduce sensation

SN [sign in to see picture]

I would imagine... just make sure he's comfortable. Dont push that first night to happen before he's ready. Yeah, first round is likely to be quick, but I think it may be a bit more disconcerting for him if you try and do too much to 'make up' for it, or 'sort it out', or whatever. For the most part, I agree with most of what people are saying here- but in my opinion, just make sure that when his first time with you does come, its right for the two of you. I wouldn't be over the top in terms of preperation (ie, making it perfect), or making it out to be a big thing. It is a big thing for him to be making you his first, dont put any added pressure on him by trying to make sure he lasts.

I agree with what a lot of people are saying- the first orgasm will be quick, but just continue on with round two shortly afterwards!

Tell him that it's alright if he comes quickly. Its expected, but it doesnt mean that he loves you any less, or that you love him any less. You understand - thats why you're with him. Its nothing to be ashamed about.

Best of luck to the two of you!

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

just relax it really isnt a big deal, first time should only last around 30sec tbh if he does longer then its probs because he is nervours etc just relax and do it... literally

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

If you don't want your boyfriend to be a Virgin.... then change hom for FirstGroup instead ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.