• first ever orgasm

littlelena [sign in to see picture]

i had my first ever orgasm today! can anyone share their first orgasm experiance im interested of how other people feel!

xox lisa

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Nice one :) It was so long ago I forget! ha

stamford [sign in to see picture]

Well done... Yeah I'm with TT, way to long to remember

Dizzychick [sign in to see picture]

I remember mine. I was eighteen at the time and it was in my mum's living room late one night. My bf at the time was giving me oral and as he inserted his fingers I could feel it building. When it happened it really was a 'fireworks' moment. I'd always stopped him each time before as I was a bit wary of the sensations but this particular night I just let him carry on and was I glad. I was really shocked and he was over the moon, bless. I remember it like it was yesterday except it was 24 years ago.

good memories Dizzy

Dizzychick [sign in to see picture]

Very good, he was very good, he had a lot of neat moves.

Moo99 [sign in to see picture]

Mine was at 24 and with the shower attachment in the bath. They were really weak at first, and I was just like, 'is this it?'. I bought a vibrator shortly afterwards and they improved after that, and also with subsequent toy purchases. I still cannot orgasm without the aid of toys though.

Really, thats a shame,

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Yay for you Lisa! How did you do it? :)

God my first was ages ago. I think I must have been about 13 maybe younger... Yeah I discovered how to do it quite early! I was incredibly horny one night, my hormones were rushing around all over the place and I was very restless but didn't have a clue what to do about it. I played with myself a bit but it wasn't working and in the end I got a bit angry and just put a pillow between my legs thinking it would make it go away...

It had the opposite effect. I rubbed myself against the pillow for a while and... ORGASM!

Was pretty incredible. But I only recently learnt how to make myself orgasm by just using my fingers so that took me a little longer to figure out! xx

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

I can't remember exactly but I know I was very young. I twigged at an early age that rubbing between my legs or rubbing myself against something felt very nice so I continued to do so. I don't think I knew for sure what I'd felt was an orgasm but I didn't care haha.

Delphidarling [sign in to see picture]

Had my first touching myself when I was fairly young. I remember I got really scared and thought there was something wrong with me, like I was having a heart attack or something haha! Thankfully I think I figured out what it was soon enough....

rclam [sign in to see picture]

Congrats :), I was probably 10-12. I remember it felt like I was going to pee so I kept stopping lol. Eventually I thought "to hell with it" and just kept going. Then I was like whats this? lol

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

This will probably sound really wrong but I would've been somewhere between 7 and 9 at the time. In my family, we take the first-footing tradition a bit further and go around visiting all, or almost all (because there's a lot of them), our relatives. Sometimes we won't finish the visiting until February/March time, it takes that long. :P

Anyway, I had a toy hoover (that we got free with our actual hoover that we bought when I was maybe 6) and I have a female cousin who's ages with me, and so, when her family came round, we'd play together in my room. One of my favourite games to play (which'll sound kinda sick) was that one of us was to get tortured and the other would be the torturer. I can't remember what the reason for the torture was, but the tortured would be made to sit on the toy hoover with the handle between her legs - and the hoover would be switched on. Now, it was suposed to be chopping and mincing one of us up, but I found that the vibrations of it felt really good (causing me to always want to be the one getting tortured :P). And I remember that sometimes the feelings would get really intense and I would grind against the hoover and gasp and stuff.

I remember thinking there must be something wrong with me that the thought of torture would make me feel so excited and eager, and I would kinda "melt" on the toy - or that's how I mentally designated the feeling when it came to a head/climax.

I, uhhh, figured out at a pretty young age that rubbing down there felt nice - though I didn't know that I was essentially masturbating, or what made it feel so good. And I can't deny that I had a pretty dark imagination. ^^;

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

My first orgasm was when I was 18. All my friends had had sex and I hadn't they always talked about what made them cum etc and I told them I had never cum. So for my 18th birthday they bought me a little clit vibe. I came the 1st time i used it and it was really intense. I cant make myself cum any other way apart from using a clit vibe. I have been trying to do it with my fingers but it does not feel the same.

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Not got there yet. Sometimes I think I'll almost there with one of the toys I've bought but it's as far as it goes. Unless I'm REALLY stupid and it's so feeble I missed it...

Theolain [sign in to see picture]

Well it depends what you call a male orgasm really.... if it is just cumming then I was very young and thought i was broken or something.

If you mean how it feel then I couldnt really say when I had my first propper one I think it just built up and got better as time went on...

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

congrats, but so long ago i cant tell you how mine was but i do know they get better and better

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I will never forget mine !

I was only 10 ! It felt so messed up but it didnt stop me doing it more often !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.