• Does reading and contributing to LH forum turn you on?

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Naa not really but then a girl dancing in front of me getting her kit off doesn't turn me on either so I'm probably a bad point of reference :) I'm here for the social aspect

TT where are you?!

Yes it turns me on quite a lot :) x

What do you mean where am I? You know where I am you've been texting me all evening! haha oh do you mean about girl dancing? I just meant in the past haha I haven't been there in agggesss

Haha read it wrong. I thought you said "the girl dancing in front of me isn't turning me on" haha x

tiggerish [sign in to see picture]

cheer_up wrote:

Some of the stories in the Erotic Fiction section of the forums are pretty faptastic, but other than that, no. I get more turned on browsing the actual store and looking at all the sexy things I could buy if I wasn't a total pauper.

aaah the things i could buy if i won the lottery!!

my wishlists are rather long!

Syd [sign in to see picture]

On the original question - no not really. Buying outfits for my GF imagining her in them - yes.

I enjoy the off topic threads more. Have contributed to some interesting discussions on bullying - text speak and grammar - kicking cats - welfare state...oh and err cock rings.

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Naa not really but then a girl dancing in front of me getting her kit off doesn't turn me on either so I'm probably a bad point of reference :) I'm here for the social aspect

TT where are you?!

What do you mean where am I? You know where I am you've been texting me all evening! haha oh do you mean about girl dancing? I just meant in the past haha I haven't been there in agggesss

Haha read it wrong. I thought you said "the girl dancing in front of me isn't turning me on" haha x

I'll let you off ;) wouldn't mind a girl dancing in front of me tbh haha, long as she gives me a nice hug after! Ha the last one I had was from you

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

TT where are you?!

I'll let you off ;) wouldn't mind a girl dancing in front of me tbh haha, long as she gives me a nice hug after! Ha the last one I had was from you

You're kidding?! But you're so huggable!

Well in that case I hope mine was a good one :) x

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

TT where are you?!

You're kidding?! But you're so huggable!

Well in that case I hope mine was a good one :) x

Naa no joke unfortunatley :( I mean of course apart from mini-me :D aw I'm like a bear with a big huggable tummy haha

And yes of course it was! You're lovely and huggable too :) xx

Salubrious [sign in to see picture]

It does nothing for me personally.

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

Depends on what's been said...

Sometimes it's complete bollocks , sometimes fun & educational & sometimes yes it does turn you on !

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

depends what im doing/reading etc but sometimes

JP951 [sign in to see picture]

The one thing of note is when you add new pictures or content we have usually received friend requests from males with bulging pants pics or a male as part of a couple - but in both scenarios they have never posted or contributed to the forum before hand.

Why we would want to add anyone under those circs is baffling.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

JP951 wrote:

The one thing of note is when you add new pictures or content we have usually received friend requests from males with bulging pants pics or a male as part of a couple - but in both scenarios they have never posted or contributed to the forum before hand.

unfortunaley to have the friends and chat system in place it's got to be open to everyone who has a community id/membership. I do occasionaly get the wierd requests and stuff but most of the time theyre easy to spot. use common sense and report anything you feel uncomfortable with to the mods is more or less the way to go about that. Hope it hasn't put you off the community here.

sweetlove666 wrote:

JP951 wrote:

unfortunaley to have the friends and chat system in place it's got to be open to everyone who has a community id/membership. I do occasionaly get the wierd requests and stuff but most of the time theyre easy to spot. use common sense and report anything you feel uncomfortable with to the mods is more or less the way to go about that. Hope it hasn't put you off the community here.

Has not put us off, its just one of those things i guess! sure they will get the message soon enough (after seven failed requests for some though!)

[suspended user]

suspended user

JP951 what is just as strange is people requesting as a friend being added and never ever being available on line. dunno what its all about

They have made themselves invisible by the sound of it. I do not get that either.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Of course, but why have a massive friend list with never any intention of chatting off line, the only reason a friend list exists for. very strange

Bladebabe [sign in to see picture]

Excatly!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Bladebabe wrote:

Excatly!

Ex Cat ly

Janny [sign in to see picture]

The erotic stories turn me on, but the forum is more like just good info, or sometimes banter :)

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

sometimes if one lady says she will walk barefooted on a cold floor, then dominates me with her cold feet! sorry thats sexy to me!

Noon [sign in to see picture]

It is a bit chicken and egg for me, I tend not to visit the site unless I am turned on and either alone or just my oh and I.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.